And some lyrics sorry
I already posted some short explanation about how few people developed Goldwarrior EA:
About Ichimoku ...
Some people can not believe but it is the real true:
this indicator was finally created by one Japanese newspaper writer in Tokyo before World War II. But ...
I can say more: the general concept for this indicator was invented in Japan in 18 century by one of Japanese mathematician, and Ichimoku Sanjin just continued this research. And for now - we are having one of the most powerful tool for trading with 70% of the probability of the winning trades. Just 1 indicator created in the beginning of 20 century based on the research which was done in 18 century in Japan!
Can you imagine: it was created in 18 century in Japan and we are using and trading it now!
I can say some more ...
I think - many people remember this slogan which was very popular after 11 of September:
'We are united'.
But do you know who are the author of those words and when this slogan invented and why? The full text:
'We are united because we are different'.
And it came from 18 century, France.
One provice in France was having this slogan and it is fully related to martingale systems in general: martingale was started with this slogan in 18 century.
So, we can understand the differences between
"We are united" (the present time)
"We are united because we are different" (18 century, France)
We should always remember the people who were the first to start something very great long time ago.
By the way, I want to say that ... before any trading (especially D1 Ichimoku system) - it is neessary to create some kind of trading schedule. Not exact trading plan. It will be some kind/sort of trading schedule in case of D1 timeframe.
What to write there?
- when to trade.
Some people are not trading in December and in January.
Some other people are not trading on Monday and Friday.
I think - in case of our 'Simple Ichimoku System' - we can trade for the all days of the week. But this suggestion about "to trade in December/January, or not" can be considered.
- look at Ichimoku D1 charts of Simple Ichimoku System every morning when new D1 bar is opened. Just understand it as a duty - wake up in the morning (or wake up at night when new D1 bar is opened) and make your simple analysis in the same way as I did it on this thread.
- do not use many indicators. Use indicators which you understand or believe in. There are no any "magical" indicator in forex.
- Always listen TV/radio etc concerning the news events. Please note: everything which happened in the World is related to the money only and happened just because of the money (money to the country). Do not listen TV/radio/free websites to receive forecasting of the price movements or any other "secret suggestion" about "open buy order" or "open sell order" - any forecasting is made because of some countries' promotion and it is related to the money too (money of the country).
So, what to do?
Listen TV/radio etc concerning any news and analyse those news events by yourself.
- open the trade. Please note: it is very very rare events when the market is in good trending condition and we can open the trades. Especially for D1 timeframe. Some traders are having some kind of "disease" namely: "I want to trade, irrespective off".
- Avoid any illusions. Create simple plan or feasibility study concerning the ROI or the profit for this system.
- deposit size and lot size. Initial stop loss values are high/big sometimes for this D1 Simple Ichimoku System. So, your deposit should be fully correlated with the lot size. If your deposit is small and you are trading lot size = 1 so you will have to close the trades earlier and your profit will be less than you expected in your feasibility study.
Once you will finish with your such as trading schedule (annual planning) so you will see that trading in forex is not as profitale as some people are explaining about it. You will want to increase your income by producing some other 'products' than trading by yourself.
What to do?
You can publish your daily Ichimoku D1 charts of Simple Ichimoku System for your blog, you can publish your trades as the trading signals (commercial or free), and so on. But please note: you will be successful in this such as "additional income" only if you will be successful in your personal trading according to your trading schedule.
- working hard.
Trading is very very hard job.
But I am sorry - some people said (i think - it is in the Bible): no any good money/income can be created by very hard job So, writing your trading schedule so you should estimate the following:
how long time are you planning to spend for this system every day? Is it fully correlated with your yearly profit/ROI expectation written in your very simple feasibility study?
If you are going to work all day and night in very hard way just to increase your initial deposit from 25,000 to 28,000 for 1 year so sorry Besides, as we know: 50 - 80% profit for the year is very very good result for any system for D1 timeframe.
So, try "to automate" your every day routine job for this system as much as possible.
I can write more but I think - it is related to any trading system especially for D1 or H4 timeframes.
Statement for this system is on this post and this post.
Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction: this post with image.
your always full of useful information and its appreciated
can you post indicators for MT5? please, thanks
found it, sorry, didnt see its in first post.
It seems very good system, I use zip file in first page, I want to ask ; are all indicator still work as they should?? I'm ask because this i get in my terminal
Please help, I really interested with this
It seems to be OK
Sorry, I try explain ( Sorry my english) when i use tf H1 the absolute trend histo W1 and MN1 empty, when i use tf H4 absolute trend histo Mn1 empty
Hope you understand
Ps i use the zip tpl
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.