Well working Trading System ! - page 66

ND,

Just curious ,why do you use same RSX (one is channelized) twice?And what is your setting of SSA, I use lag=50.I have underestimated this indi so far because of recalculating issue, how do you deal or what do you think of recalculating ?Thanks.

They are not same. Channelize rsx is old Mladen's indicator. New rsx is new Mladen's indicator performing similar (or better) than Bluto's Turbo_JRSX: new rsx is much faster. I think - this new rsx was posted on advanced elite section few days ago. Before - I used Turbo_JRSX.

This channalized rsx is optional .... just informational indicator during the order opened already.

I used lag 25 (default one). Lag 50 is too slowly for M15 timeframe.

By the way - I am not fully sure about SSA as I am using extrapolational part only (I am not using it on the way as high/low finder for example).

About recalculating so the indicator is showing the situation in real time for now (similar with open bar trading). So, next moment - next situation ... it is good to know when I opened the trade already.

But it is optional too.

I used re-painting indicators a lot for trading (as informational part, or as warning about "sell signal may be soon" for example).

Just some more examples about exit.

First exit level will be soon:

Files:
exit_2601_11.jpg  206 kb

I opened this trade too late. I should open it here (see image) - when bar with the signal is closed and new bar is open:

In this case - I should have +15 pips for now.

Files:

About maksigen indicator.

We see colored lines as 1, 2 and 3 on the image?

It is support/resistance lines and trendline are calculated based on those number of the bars. We can change the number of the bars in the settings of this indicator but I am using default parameters for it.

Lines as 4 and 5 on the image - it is dynamically changed support/resistance lines for possible pending orders placing (sell stop and buy stop orders). other lines are support/resistance/trend lines too.

Files:
maksigen.jpg  146 kb

About the bars.

if you are talking with the coders something as "please create EA for me when this line is crossing the other line ..." so the coder can ask simple question: "where to cross?".

Thus - there is some unified classification (it is not my personal; it is just unified one):

- current open bar is bar #0.

- previous bar is bar #1

and so on

Most of the systems are traded/coded on the close bar. What does it mean? It means that you open the trade when bar #0 is open IF you see the condition on the bar #1. Sell signal on the bar #1? Open trade. Sell signal on the bar #0 (current bar)? Wait until this bar will be closed to be bar #1 and if you still see this condition - open trade when bar #0 is opened.

That means: trading on the closed bar.

Almost all the systems/EAs are traded on the closed bar (bar #1).

Just some scalping systems only are traded on the open bar.

So, if you tell to the coder as "please create EA for me when this line is crossing the other line on the bar #1 with the confirmation of the rsi levels 30 and 70 on the bar #2..." so the coder will not ask you any additional questions about "where" and why". Because this 'bar numbers (#)' is exactly what he is placing on the code: the coder will place the numbers of the bar.

What means: re-painting? Some people say "this indicator is re-painted". What does it mean? It means that indicator's value can be changed (on the chart for example) for the bar #1, or/and bar #2, or/and bar #3 and so on. It is not related to the bar #0 as this bar is not finished paiting itself.

Just for information.

Files:

It is XAU_USD and i should exit few bars ago but it is in profit anyway

-----------------

TrendRSX trading system - downloads, installation and trading rules: this post.

Files:

It was closed in profit (by take profit level).

-----------------

Files:
xau_1.jpg  12 kb
xau_2.jpg  170 kb

There are some images with profitable trades which were fully according to the rules. I missed them (I was out of my PC sorry) ... so ... just images only.

Because we do not have any semi-manual or any EA based on this system.

-----------------

Files:
profit_1.jpg  179 kb
profit_2.jpg  166 kb

I am testing email alert for this system:

TrendRSX trading system is on this post.

Mladen created indicator which is sending email message for this system for sell or buy signal (according to the condition of this system). So, I am testing it now. If it works so I will post this email indicator.

Because in this case - it will be very comfortable to receive email message about buy or sell signal other than to look at metatrader all the time. This system is not trading often so email may be fine.

Reason: