Simple Ichimoku Scalping - page 3

Thank you very much Could you show more examples for my better understanding, please?

It is on the rules which I will describe.

Some more exercises.

Checked the market condition using this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179672 and trading using this scalping:

Statement:

ROI = 202664%

Annual forecast grow: 1,013,320 dollars.

(leverage 1:100 on the account I am trading inlc this one)

It means: if I will trade as I am trading now (few hours almost every day) so I will have 1 million dollars with starting initial deposit as 500 dollars.

Do you know what is the most bad when using this system? avidity

-----------

I am doing this exercises just to feel this system better to describe the rules about how to trade.

alert

why not just make an alert for when all conditions are met? then could be used on any timeframe?

such as if daily is sell then you would only be alerted to sell signals on lower timeframes ?

Yes, good idea.

May be ... not alert. Just something written on the charts in colored box with timeframes or something.

But Ichimoku indicator is complicated so I do not think that it will be easy possible to code all Ichimoku rules inside 1 alert: too many conditions to open the trade.

But I agree - some tool may be fine for that.

Because for now - I am switching everything between 2 templates in 2 copies of Metatrader and it is difficult to trade in this case.

Some tool which can tell on D1/H4: the market condition, possible sell or buy, stop loss and take profit levels, some predictions for the next days and so on. With possibility to set everything as fale ot true in the settings.

For scalping: same + some tool to open the trade and to exit (I am having some difficulties with it - expecially for exit as when I am placing stop loss and take profit manually so time was gone and I am losing ...

We need something for:

- information on the charts + alerts;

- some tools for semi-automatic trading especially for scalping.

newdigital:
Some tool which can tell on D1/H4: the market condition, possible sell or buy, stop loss and take profit levels, some predictions for the next days and so on. With possibility to set everything as fale ot true in the settings.

For scalping: same + some tool to open the trade and to exit (I am having some difficulties with it - expecially for exit as when I am placing stop loss and take profit manually so time was gone and I am losing ...

We need something for:

- information on the charts + alerts;

- some tools for semi-automatic trading especially for scalping.

how about doing one alert and arrow or something for some of the rules then can make an ea or something for the rest somehting like

check for arrow then if these rules are met

trade accordingly

also another quick question in the templates i donwloaded i seem to have the same settings for the daily and the 1 min is this correct? they show no difference

Small differences:

- you can set alert on PriceChannel indicator for scalping (it is fully necessary):

- AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator is having different MTF settings for scalping. You can see -

It is D1:

and it is M1:

As to EA for trading condition/rules - there are too many conditions especially for Ichimoku indicator so I do not think that it is possible. Of course, some rules can be alerted but not all of them. Because in this kind of the systems as Ichimoku - the main rule is the trader himself

is anybody using this with good results on m1 or m5 more than one day a month?

it seems to be that it would only trade one or 2 days a month waiting for daily confirmations

is this correct or am i out to lunch

Depends on how many pairs to trad and which timeframe.

If confirmation on H4 timeframe looking on many pairs (but trade one pair simultaniously) so it can be more days in a month. But yes - it is not for every day.

Reason: