Simple Ichimoku System - page 10

It was breakout for almost all the pairs and the price for most of the pairs were stopped by support lines (border of the cloud).

Most interesting situation was for AUDUSD and CHFJPY as it was real breakout (especially for AUDUSD). But, as we are trading on close bar so let's see tomorrow (when this open bar will be closed in the morning).

I closed all open trades.

So, it is the statement (attached):

10,000 dollars deposit was increase to the near 16,000 dollars just for 4 days. I oepend the trades in the middle of the day instead of openning them at GMT midnght with new D1 bar open (means: i opened the trades too late ). If I do it together with new D1 bar opened so it will be 20,000.

It is the power of Ichimoku indicator.

-------------

Statement for this system is on this post and this post.

Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction: this post with image.

This morning:

it was enter/re-enter signals for EURUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD and GBPUSD.

Traders who opened the trades in GMT morning (when new bar is open on D1 timeframe) - already got good profit for the about +50 pips (4 sigit pips).

By the way - the profit levels for almost all open trades are close to the market price: about 25 - 40 pips to the nearest support/resistance lines.

I came too late and open the trades now only, and I got 70 pips in profit for now on open trades:

Of course, the trades should be opened in GMT morning at night (when D1 bar is opened), and some of the trades should be closed already in profit. So, my trades right look like post factum sorry

-------------

Files:

Stop loss may be moved acording to the nearest support/resistance lines. But not in exact value of those lines - please keep some distance between.

For example: we want to move stop loss according to 1.4050 support line so it should be moved at the price: 1.4070 or 1.4030 (for example). Because if the price is going to break some support/resistance line so this price can touch this line 2 times before possible breakout. And because of that - any stop loss value should be placed with some distance from support/resistance line values.

Sorry for complicated explanation

It is the situation right now for our open trades:

One trade was closed in loss which is indicating that ranging market condition is very risky for this system (and for trend following sustems in general):

-------------

It is very similar situation for AUDUSD - something is really started on H4 timeframe but nothing was cganged really for D1. It may be interesting to watch this pair for few days for possible open the trade.

Most of the pairs are in ranging market condition for now.

Just something which is interesting.

AUDUSD. We can se support/reesistance on the image here:

It may be really interesting to wath this pair (every morning) just to see the moment in the morning when to open the trade.

It may be good to watch the following pair for the next few days every morning (just once in a day in the moning as it is D1 timeframe): CHFJPY.

It may be good breakout started. But if it will be happened so it will be the day after tomorrow (or never) ...

Other pairs are in ranging market condition for D1 timeframe and risky to trade for now.

-------------

It is very similar situation for AUDUSD - something is really started on H4 timeframe but nothing was cganged really for D1.

It may be interesting to watch this pair for few days for possible open the trade.

And same situation is for USDCAD.

Non-trending for GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURJPY and EURGBP.

Ranging market condition (risky to trade) for CHFJPY and, according to the color of the cloud - it is expected to be changed in 30 of November only (if no any good breakout will not be happened for USDCHF for example).

Than's all news.

-------------

The situation was not changed for GBPUSD - it is risky to open the trade for now (D1 timeframe).

Some local movement is going on for H4 timeframe: price broke some resistance line for local uptrend but seems - it is just a correctional movement.

Risky for trade for now.

-------------

Files:

The situation is not changed for EURUSD and USDCHF.

We can see support/resistance levels (and the levels for possible breakout to open buy stop or sell stop pending orders on the images - red/blue dotted horizontal lines):

It is non-trading for EURUSD and ranging (very risky) for USDCHF (please note: I am talking about D1 timeframe).

By the way - the situation is USDCHF is really very interesting: the second (last ones) support/resistance lines for final breakout for buy or sell are very close to each other. It indicates future possible breakout with great movement of the price. Besides - the cloud was changed the direction to downrend (for USDCHF) which can be expected in 19 of November in the morning. Of course - everything can be changed but I am recommending to watch this pair.

Similar case is for EURUSD: the cloud was already changed the direction to uptrend for this pair on H4 timeframe and for now - some good movement is going on (but on open bar sorry). If the price will break 1.3811 resistance line so we can expect some good loval uptrend.

But as I said - situation for D1 timeframe was not changed so much from yesterday's morning.

-------------

I am looking for those Simple Ichimoku System charts every morning to estimate the market ondition and to understand: will I trade today/this week this pair, or not.

So, I decided to post some analysis here on this thread.

USDJPY. D1.

Chinkou Span line (white line on the image) crossed the price for strong uptrend on D1 timeframe. It was yesterday (on D1 previous bar).

The situation right now:

- cloud of the Ichimoku is very thin and I do not think that the borders of this cloud can stop the price for uptrend. Besides - the price is inside the cloud now on open bar. The cloud did not change the color for uptrend.

- Kijun-sen and Tenkan-sen lines are crossed for uptrend on almost horizontal way.

- Nearest resistance line is 83.585. Next resistance line for breakout is 83.950.

I think - it will be good uptrend breakout, or the price will be on flat or ranging market.

Anyway - it may be the time to watch this pair for any good movement. By the way, if someone traded this 'Chinkou Span line crossed the price' signal so he can got just no more than 30 pips in profit for now (4 digit pips).

Because in most of the cases - this good strong signal is coming too late

So, we will see how the situation will be developed in next few days.

The current situation was not changed so much for USDJPY: support/resistance levers are on the same values. For now - the price is trying to break the broker of the cloud (resistance line at the value: 82.98) to go to correctional downtrend after local uptrend.

Non-trending market condition.

-------------

Files:

- Similar situation is for USDCAD;

- too late to open trade for GBPJPY - ranging market condition (risky) for GBPCHF

- flat (non-trading market condition; or good for scalping for example) for EURGBP and EURJPY;

- downtrend is started on open bar (it should be confirmed tomorrow on close bar) from ranging/choppy market for CHFJPY (risky to trade for now).

That's all news for today.

-------------

Reason: