Firebird EA - page 54

Look at this image to understand why this EA is profitable:

if all the orders will be closed in profit today so it will be +10,000 pips in profit for one day.

Files:

Yes, it was closed in profit but not all the orders. So it is about +200 pips in profit.

Files:

error

hi im trying to put firebird on chart but it didnt work and on trying to compile it an error appear to me

forexx:
hi im trying to put firebird on chart but it didnt work and on trying to compile it an error appear to me

Can you post this error here (copy from MetaEditor)?

error

p=Point(); the error at this line

the error is '(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\Straighthold Trader\experts\Firebird v0.65.mq4 (260, 11)

forexx:
p=Point(); the error at this line the error is '(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\Straighthold Trader\experts\Firebird v0.65.mq4 (260, 11)

Delete this ()

Probable you downloaded some old vesion bot from files thread's link.

Just delete this one () and compile once again.

For example.

If you have

p=Point();[/CODE]

so you should have

[CODE]p=Point;

i download from the first of this thread

is this the right place or what?

forexx:
i download from the first of this thread is this the right place or what?

First page of this thread?

No.

Everything is on files thread as the links. All EAs, all the settings. As the links. As I see the firebird is on post #25 of files thread as a link "EA with the settings - bug fixed." It is post #211 of this thread.

Use files thread to find anything. I am updating this thread every week.

For example if you are testing Firebird with timefilter so it is the better to use this version Firebird v065tfts (less of risky) but I did not test it yet. I mean: everything was posted on files thread.

Updated statements for Firebird this week.

Files:
firebird065.zip  15 kb

Firebird this week:

pair close/open in pips.

EURUSD: +13/0.

GBPUSD: -19/0.

USDJPY: +119/-40.

USDCHF: 0/-33.

Files:
Reason: