what is the name of the arrow indicator in the chart? who can tell? thanks

yea brother

i also want to found it

:):)

In the "true spirit of this thread", here they are :

1 - Solar wind

2 - Solar wind

3 - Solar wind

What else could be there when there is this "magic", "infalible", "make-me-rich-in-half-a-day" indicator already

thanks for replay

u tell me true ????????

if u don't want share with me Ur secret indicator in public place so send me on this id himanshuvegda@gmail.com and u have MTF magic indicato so sent it

THANKS in advance

AND again u r

Two more for the collection : for one I have been sent the code for the other I do not have it. The only difference between the first and the second is that in the second a "signal line" using previous value is added and it "corrected" some obvious errors in the first one (leaving out the repainting error naturally). Both are reincarnations of the famous original. And , yes, there are already a lot of claims that "it does not repaint" regardless of being a "Solar wind"

Joking aside, it is a solar wind and as such both indicator do what solar wind does the best - repaint. Same old story I am afraid

mladen:
Two more for the collection : for one I have been sent the code for the other I do not have it. The only difference between the first and the second is that in the second a "signal line" using previous value is added and it "corrected" some obvious errors in the first one (leaving out the repainting error naturally). Both are reincarnations of the famous original. And , yes, there are already a lot of claims that "it does not repaint" regardless of being a "Solar wind"

Joking aside, it is a solar wind and as such both indicator do what solar wind does the best - repaint. Same old story I am afraid

it same brother

U have any new update for fx fish 2ma indicator

himanshu99:
it same brother U have any new update for fx fish 2ma indicator

and tell me how U see sing in fx fish 2ma

himanshu99:

and tell me how u use fx fish 2ma how u see the sign thanks in advance

himanshu99:
mladen:

Please read the first post of this thread. All needed to know about solar wind and its "reincarnations" is explained there

himanshu99:

This is just showing to what extent did the "solar wind" spread under all sorts of names

These 2 are on metatrader official site :

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

mladen:
This is just showing to what extent did the "solar wind" spread under all sorts of names

These 2 are on metatrader official site :

hello thanks for help

I trying so much learning about the ultimate secret of markets and also about commodity.Yes i make my system also but some time it make me confused and i lose my confident. But every time my system is right

My mother say me if u want do great things so first get great MASTER who give u ext-ream capability for your war so i make u my master

i experience that when U know everything's then ur confutation and Ur fear are gone

Reason: