For "Solar wind" believers - page 8

One more : here is the comparison to the same length Solar wind

Files:

mladen:
One more : here is the comparison to the same length Solar wind

master

i want to know that we all talk about our system and indicator but in real life it all work???? And second thing any one become milliner to use all this system and indicator if u have any example so tell me

As far as I am let to believe (from advertisements, from "it does not repaint" or the "even if it does repaint, it repaints just a little bit") everybody using "solar wind" or any of the renamed offspring of it is a zillionair by now, so ... you probably should ask the ones the zillionairs calling it "magic" and similar names :):)

And of "becoming a millionaire in a couple of days" theme ... As far as I am concerned, I believe 1st post of this thread is quite enough from me regarding that sunject

himanshu99:
master i want to know that we all talk about our system and indicator but in real life it all work???? And second thing any one become milliner to use all this system and indicator if u have any example so tell me

mladen:
As far as I am let to believe (from advertisements, from "it does not repaint" or the "even if it does repaint, it repaints just a little bit") everybody using "solar wind" or any of the renamed offspring of it is a zillionair by now, so ... you probably should ask the ones the zillionairs calling it "magic" and similar names :):) And of "becoming a millionaire in a couple of days" theme ... As far as I am concerned, I believe 1st post of this thread is quite enough from me regarding that sunject

master

u have mtf indicator of magic indicator ??

mladen:
As far as I am let to believe (from advertisements, from "it does not repaint" or the "even if it does repaint, it repaints just a little bit") everybody using "solar wind" or any of the renamed offspring of it is a zillionair by now, so ... you probably should ask the ones the zillionairs calling it "magic" and similar names :):) And of "becoming a millionaire in a couple of days" theme ... As far as I am concerned, I believe 1st post of this thread is quite enough from me regarding that sunject

Master

which is your favorite trading system

It was not posted yet in this thread, so here is one more for this collection

Files:

mladen:
It was not posted yet in this thread, so here is one more for this collection

master

that is same tell me which indicator combination is perfect with it

mladen can you make this indi to show me just dots. Like in my screen. At the moment it shows me histogram.

here you go

PS: this one (as well as the as the one from above post) does not repaint (unlike the rest on this thread)

clon_tron:
mladen can you make this indi to show me just dots. Like in my screen. At the moment it shows me histogram.

mladen:
here you go PS: this one (as well as the as the one from above post) does not repaint (unlike the rest on this thread)

Thank you mladen!

Reason: