For "Solar wind" believers - page 14

One more reincarnation posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page327

From what I have been told that one is sold for $1000 so it is probably the record holder when it comes for how much a solar wind is sold to unsuspecting people

mladen:
One more reincarnation posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page327 From what I have been told that one is sold for $1000 so it is probably the record holder when it comes for how much a solar wind is sold to unsuspecting people

Read the guys site : he "was forced to reinvent all, since others are selling rubbish" :):) So he reinvented solar wind !!!

Scamming goes on and on

techmac:
Read the guys site : he "was forced to reinvent all, since others are selling rubbish" :):) So he reinvented solar wind !!! Scamming goes on and on

That got me cracked up!

That seems to be the usual story with solar wind indicator (and almost all ofsprings of it)

It is suitable to "show dreams" and as such perfect for selling as "secret revealed" and similar ... whatever ... unfortunately. One of the reasons why net and the stuff that can be found on net must be checked and rechecked 100 times before investing a single dime in it

All the signs of a scam are there on that site. What I do not understand who will buy it when sees that the ultimate perfect solution was made by someone placing a karate diploma as a proof of a system. Strange world

the funniest thing is, even though alot on this site are well aware of how useless the Solar wind is

they still keep downloading it

its not that bad on a Monthly for (dare i say) divergence

but apart that its mainly just a time waster, as alot have found out

maybe the download links should be closed for no downloading to help stop the spread

WR1:
the funniest thing is, even though alot on this site are well aware of how useless the Solar wind is

they still keep downloading it

its not that bad on a Monthly for (dare i say) divergence

but apart that its mainly just a time waster, as alot have found out

maybe the download links should be closed for no downloading to help stop the spread

WR1

I don't use the solar wind indicator (once I saw how it "calculates" I stopped even thinking of using it or any version of it) but that is not what I want to tell in this post.

Without advertising the site in question, selling solar wind reincarnation for $1000 is a pure and simple scam. Along with the usual promises of riches (the obligatory "It could however, make you rich... very quickly." statement is there too) and all the mumbo jumbo that goes in schemes that we all know of, it is painfully obvious that again one bad coded piece of code is used for all wrong reasons and that again people that are going to hope for something are going to be disappointed (again).

And again, people are buying it. Why? That is something that I really would like to know

Statements from the sellers site :

It could however, make you rich... very quickly.

This Is The Biggest Advancement In Trading Since The Home Computer

It Has Made Trading Forex Something I Can Count On To Make Me Money Each And Every Month... Like Clockwork.

Like many of you I have fallen victim to these outright scams

It has the highest win rate of any system you have ever seen

I Had To Invent A Vastly Superior Way To Trade...

And so on. The whole site is like the statements above. And all talking about solar wind

a grand does seem a bit pricey for the Solar Wind

especially as its here for free

there's just a few too many snake oil salesmen around at the moment and they always seem to prey on the most needy in times of recession

i have seen a few MT4 systems on one site ranging from a few hundred to 10K and even the 10k system looked nr the same as many we can find for free on various sites, it just had more indis and still looked fairly useless and certainly no holy grail

i think most can relate to how bemusing the market can be, especially in the 1st yr or two, so can see how some really are desperate for anything to work

luckily this is a great site, that contains everything we need to find our own way without the salesmen

(with a little help now and again)

WR1:
a grand does seem a bit pricey for the Solar Wind

especially as its here for free

there's just a few too many snake oil salesmen around at the moment and they always seem to prey on the most needy in times of recession

i have seen a few MT4 systems on one site ranging from a few hundred to 10K and even the 10k system looked nr the same as many we can find for free on various sites, it just had more indis and still looked fairly useless and certainly no holy grail

i think most can relate to how bemusing the market can be, especially in the 1st yr or two, so can see how some really are desperate for anything to work

luckily this is a great site, that contains everything we need to find our own way without the salesmen

(with a little help now and again)

I have a feeling that it is the same what we tell or do by now

Sites with sections called "put your ex4 to that you want to be decompiled here" are growing like mushrooms, "systems" like the one we are talking about today are polluting the net (no wonder that frequently people come with a "every indicator repaints" when they are trying only stuff like solar winds), renaming and selling is a rule of thumb not an exception ...

People that know something will with time simply keep their knowledge for themselves and the heroic times of sharing knowledge and learning forex coding and trading on the net is coming to its end - for one simple reason (as you said it also) : too much snake oil salesman and too much trolling

Oh well, once when there will be no sharing, we shall see what will remain ...

Reason: