For "Solar wind" believers - page 10

My advice is that you avoid that indicator (it is the most famous repainter of them all, and I mean repainter)

hyrulxxx:
HI MR MLADEN ,,can you make this indicator in mtf version and got alerts .... thanks alot

mladen:
My advice is that you avoid that indicator (it is the most famous repainter of them all, and I mean repainter)

thanks mr laden for your advice ... in your oppinion whats indicator is which looks like this indicator but suitable to replaced

it in my chart ??? ... i mean my op based on bar green up 0(buy) , red below 0 ( sell)

thanks a lot

p/s for this moment the value for this indicator = 50 , and looks good when combined with bb stops 20 and ao

so im try to improve this sysytem because it looks simple ...

so my plan is to change the input to 15 and fisf yur4ik in daily also appears

at h4 ..

1. i also tried solar wind clean x mtf but its not suitable with this system

2 .maybe i can use macd but still trying to find out the suitable value..

p/s sorry for my bad english

Files:
mladen.png  88 kb
mladen2.png  86 kb

One more from ...

Files:

One more

One member sent this to me (for a happy holidays so that the collection can be broadened )

One more revamped version of Solar winds indicator under different name. Upper is the "xb4d" lower is the Solar winds

Files:
xb4d.ex4  5 kb
solar.gif  42 kb

i have new version take it may be any help it

happy new year

Files:
kwu1.rar  15 kb

Use the bbstops from that pack (the "kwu-1" indicator) The other is simply a solar winds with a signal line, so thanks for the addition to the collection. It is growing, growing, growing ...

lion of gail:
i have new version take it may be any help it happy new year

One more for the "collection"

Upper is this one, lower is the solar wind itself

Files:

mladen:
MS_Mel,

The strategy is very simple : run away from it

As I said, the origin of solar wind is in a coding error (a wrongly converted tradestation code of Ehlers' fisher transform) and somehow, because it looks so good when placed on the chart, people refuse to believe that that indicator (and it's variations) are simply that : wrong code, wrong everything ...

Just read the "it does not repaint... " messages. In my experience, even showing pictures of repainting does not change anything. People simply refuse to see (they probably think that I am trying to hide some "holly grail" secret that is going to make them rich).

And over and over emerges someone new to rediscover how "magic" the indicator is. It is almost like a religion - a "Solar wind indicator religion" (hence that part of the thread name : "believers" ) And again and again new scammers are paddling it to people like something wonderful. It is one of the most misused peace of ... anything I have ever seen.

If anyone has some variation of it, please post it to this thread for following reasons :

• so that people know the names it is renamed to
  • so that they avoid disappointments
  • so that they avoid being scammed

regards

mladen

hehehehehe i totally trust ur word for it not even going to bother to download it lol but i sent u a message requesting an alert for the TD and force indicator if possible it would to be nice to have an alert version of it. and i do believe that if there was a holy grail u wouldnt hide it. i can tell a nice person from selfish ones,. u r doing a great job in helping out newbies like me, very much appreciate ur great work...

And yes, solar winds indicator for metatrader 5 is made now too

PS: not by me :)

Files:
5_solar.gif  39 kb

Whenever I think that there is no more reincarnations some new comes. One more : solar wind with period 2

Files:
volvo.gif  41 kb
Reason: