For "Solar wind" believers - page 4

It is these two. They are repainting, and repainting and repainting. These were made simply for the joy of making super-duper repainter that is doing that job (the repainting) "better" than the most famous repainter there is (solar wind of course) So, compared to these, solar wind is an amateur :):) This one repaints much, much more than the "deeply honored" "original"

PS (to all) : do not use it in trading. If you scam people with it, good luck, since the scam will not last for long

gbustos:
hi some one have this indicator, the i find on forex factory forum but they dont post. the indicator.

cycle indicator @ Forex Factory

thx alot

I got this picture from a friend of mine. Do you recognize the indicator at the bottom (the green line that is partially visible) :

How long it took for "solar winds joy" to become "versia" :):)

Files:

One more for the solar winds reincarnations collection ...

Files:
helper.mq4  6 kb

And thanks to this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page191#comment_597057 (thanks mort1000 for pointing out this one ) one more version for the collection After all, our little collection is not so little after all

Files:

And one more for the collection ... uncheck the fixed minimum and maximum in the properties of the indicator to see "its real face"

Files:
sefc084_1.mq4  4 kb

And I thought that there are no more "versions" of it. One more ...

Files:

One more for the collection. There is one variation of this one already in this thread, but there are some changes in this one (and this one is downloaded from one E-magazine)

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  5 kb

mladen:
Just in case someone wonders :
Green/red : Solar wind

Violet : SMA of solar wind

Dark gray : EMA of SMA of Solar wind

hello how r u?????

tell me in this pics how u get violate and dark brown line which indicated by ma 9 and ma 45

learn me it thanks in advance

Simply drag the moving average to a solar wind indicator and choose "previous indicator data" in the "apply to"

Do the same thing with the nex moving average (that way it will be applied to the moving average of solar wind) and there you go

himanshu99:
hello how r u?????

tell me in this pics how u get violate and dark brown line which indicated by ma 9 and ma 45

learn me it thanks in advance

mladen:
Simply drag the moving average to a solar wind indicator and choose "previous indicator data" in the "apply to" Do the same thing with the nex moving average (that way it will be applied to the moving average of solar wind) and there you go

i do this but its not work so pls

send me your moving avreg indicator pls

Reason: