Make It No Repaint Please! - page 58

Thanks mladen for your time! i will try to think in something!

I am missing the point of correcting the repainting indicators. Why should they be corrected when they are wrong?

nbtrading:
I am missing the point of correcting the repainting indicators. Why should they be corrected when they are wrong?

not all repainting indis should be treated as wrong or for entries, but they can be good to early signals reversals. i dont know what is better, a repainting indi or a lagging indicator.

ratonchjes:
not all repainting indis should be treated as wrong or for entries, but they can be good to early signals reversals. i dont know what is better, a repainting indi or a lagging indicator.

I have THE solution!...place 2 indicator on a chart...one repainting...another lagging...and trade in the direction of repainting signal at half distance between it and the signal of a lagging one!...

ratonchjes:

Isn't a repainting lagging by definition in all the possible meaning of the word?

You take a solar wind, place it on the chart, and then, after week or two, it changes all the signals. If that is not lagging, I do not know what is. At least the "lagging" indicators do not do that. So, repainting indicators not just do that (lag), but are misleading people (I can not tell lie, because they can not lie) all the time as an "extra"

nbtrading:
Isn't a repainting lagging by definition in all the possible meaning of the word? You take a solar wind, place it on the chart, and then, after week or two, it changes all the signals. If that is not lagging, I do not know what is. At least the "lagging" indicators do not do that. So, repainting indicators not just do that (lag), but are misleading people (I can not tell lie, because they can not lie) all the time as an "extra"

solar wind is probably the worst of the worst repainters in the world! actually i dont even know if can be used to anything! But for exemple, 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor is a repaint indicator and gives nice information about probably reversals.

ratonchjes:
solar wind is probably the worst of the worst repainters in the world! actually i dont even know if can be used to anything! But for exemple, 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor is a repaint indicator and gives nice information about probably reversals.

I once worked for a newspaper...where the owner was giving me checks every week, saying that there is PROBABLY money to cover that check...but the funny thing was...for 7 weeks every check he gave me bounced...so one fine morning I took a large truck came before sunrise...loaded everything I could from the office on that truck and left...at midday I had all money he owned me in cash from his lawer...

hi friends all .... I am new in the forex .. ask guidance ...

Deigo5615:
hi friends all .... I am new in the forex .. ask guidance ...

Try using Google "Forex Basics" or "Forex 101" or "Forex for Beginners" etc....

Also, there are several hundred videos on youTube regarding Forex.

michaelB:
Try using Google "Forex Basics" or "Forex 101" or "Forex for Beginners" etc.... Also, there are several hundred videos on youTube regarding Forex.

Summer is coming (school vacations). The usual questions will be asked again ...

Reason: