For "Solar wind" believers - page 11

One more version. Set the solar wind period to 70 and you will get exactly the same values (and repainting) as this one

Files:
xb4d.ex4  4 kb

One more version for this collection, Solar wind renamed to "Un" and changed to show exactly to opposite values/signals

Files:
un.mq4  2 kb

Hopefully, no one will be fascinated with Solar Winds ever after. IT's EVILLLLLLL. Lol

wintersky111:
Hopefully, no one will be fascinated with Solar Winds ever after. IT's EVILLLLLLL. Lol

I am afraid that there will always be new renamed version and that there will always be people willing to believe that the "miracle" was finally "discovered". All that is in the nature of the men : the need to believe instead the need to know

True Mladen. It's also greed at play too. But it's really good that you put up this thread to educate us all. But on the fun side, this thread should be renamed...... "Solar Wind: Be One With The Dark Side". Hahaha! LOL

Don Quichote or what is the name of the wind mills fighter in Holland? Even Karl Dittmann sent me one solar wind indy.

Hermes

hermes:
Don Quichote or what is the name of the wind mills fighter in Holland? Even Karl Dittmann sent me one solar wind indy. Hermes

I am not fighting anything (not my mission - I have a life of my own too). All I do is show what is what. As you too have noticed people still decide on their own to use it or not.

And as of KD : he will send and sell whatever he thinks he can use to scam some more money from people so it is in conformance of what I said on the first page of this thread : solar wind is one of the all time favorites of scammers since it promises miracles instead of asking to learn and as such it will always have buyers (believers). It is much easier to simply believe

Agree on that. I have yet to see something from Karl Dittman that's either his own work and/or does actually deliver decent results (meaning: break-even at best).

To have something nice in this thread

Files:
solar_wind.jpg  93 kb

...that picture depicts winter sky...so one can go and snow ski?

Reason: