Bad signals/service reporting - page 12

Yes, ND, that is the one

RAS = Awful customer support

Anyone considering to use RAS service, beware!

Here is another disappointment related to RAS service.

I had subscription to a signal that was active for one week only and dead afterwards. So I was basically paying subscription for nothing. RAS supports such signal sellers since it does not want to give me my money back nor compensate it in any other way.

Actually, they don't even bother to take a look at high priority ticket related to this. This doesn't surprise me since this is already the third high priority ticket that remains opened.

Just some explanation.

Changing the accounts or broker.

Some vendors are changing demo accounts or the broker.

Why?

3 reasons:

1. to hide the losses (to have good performane/stats on RAS wesbsite).

2. broker disactivated demo account.

3. VPS is restarted.

Case #1 - we had it and in this case - the signal is moving to inactive mode to prevent new subscribers to subscribe (old subscribers can use it with no problem). Some other action againt the vendor can be done too based on the situation developing on the future for example.

Case #2.

mostly - it is the case with Alpari UK demo accounts (they are providing some campaign for disactivating demo accounts), or vendor is using demo account with time expiration (for example - broker can provide demo acount for 1 month only).

Case #3.

VPS is restarted.

In this case - metatraders are closed.

It is very very often case.

There are some tool and thread about how to prevent it.

It is difficult to find for me now - but if anyone is interesting so look at the following threads:

- run many EAs (VPS, dedicated servers, etc): EA on remote servers; EA Hosting Service - Includes monitoring; How to on Linux ?; Too many MT4 platforms limitation!?!?; If you can help me with a setup for EA portfolio; Looking for VPS for EA.

How can I share files between my computer and VPS: read this small thread.

- Software to shutdown/reboot a VPS: Description and Link

-----------

So, to summarize:

- VPS: use proven VPS or server; use special tool or any (it was described on the threads) to prevent this issue to be in the following way (how it should be done): if VPS is restarted so your Metatraders will be opened once again - there are some discussion how to do it in simple way - go to the links above.

- use proven brokers which have no demo expiration and no demo server problems. Of course, it is better to use real live account but if impossible - select the broker carefully. Later on we will be able to use FXCM registered via RAS so hope that this issue will be fixed (just hope so). Select good broker for your trading - it is 50% of the sucess.

- report to RAS support about the cases with "closed trades without closing price" error. Why RAS support? When you are openning the ticket in support so all RAS staff can read it receiving it by email and so on. So,it is official: if one support guy did mistake with reply- other RAS workers can correct him and so on. So, better to go to RAS support than send PM for example. Please note: we (tsd forum moderators) are not involved in any tickets concernig refunding (in accounting dept), and in chat/phone (we can not see those tickets)- but we can help in some cases of course.

I hope that with autotrading feature - something will be fixed (brokers' issue) and everything will be easy going in this case.

That's all news.

To NewDigital

newdigital:
Because I woke up in the morning yesterday and saw the posts that I am idiot.

I swear that I do not know anything about the internal side of RAS vendor system. How they change broker, open new account can affect things. I am not here to give excuses, a mistake is done and it cannot be overturned so I accepted the fact to be banned. Fair...

If not for the message that you wrote to me for the reason to ban me I still in total confusion on how could such disaster happened! They are so many traders who use different signal providers, including the current top signal cashcow so I just thought that things like this will not only affect me but other traders who might even trade at large volume. Does anyone even understand how we would feel right now after that loss??? Can you? (Not blaming you either)

Again, saying idiot is not intended at all, my experience in my few months with RAS is all filled with frustrations and disappointment. It is fated with the fact that whatever signal that I choose I always end up loosing, many time I have some urgent questions that I contacted RAS support but the way they help me is in total useless (no more hard feelings on this word please). They always did not go deep into helping, meaning sometimes will end up I have to find my own answers. I am not blaming anything, I just thought that maybe your team should add more spirits to helping clients and bring on the efficiencies. Again, who in the world will ever know that you, NewDigital is that guy in the RAS Support? I do not know for sure, so my conclusion is that the word idiot is not directing to you in anyway, you just get to connected with it, if this is the case, I reply back with the word 'sorry'. I repeat, I did not know you are the RAS support.

Talking about RAS as a whole, I suggest it is time to have tighter security measures against new vendors that want to provide their so called "Experienced" service to buyers. You even said they will not be gone, they will stay, of course they would because they are making money with it, who is the one that will suffer? It is buyers, get that... If this uncontrolled thing remains, somehow one day RAS will become a place that traders hated and eventually will affect your business revenues as a whole. We do not need to expect much, just a simple approach to let traders feel safe to trade with sellers, and not signals that will be strong today and be gone the next month and where is the seller by then, smoked gone in the air! And RAS, can you do anything on these traders? What actions can be done on them? How do you protect buyers who hit by these damage? To what I know so far, it is like " Let's move on, bring in another seller, approve them and let the subscription fee keep rolling in, making money is the most important thing" Am I right???

Enough said!

Yve Chek

Everybody knows that I am in support. Because who is replying on tsd forum Contact Us page for almost allmessages you are sending? Ghosts? And I am replying on support with nick as ND. And my email address started with newdigital[at sign]and so on ...

So, no problem for that.

May be - you tried first support level or chat or phone but we (tsd forum moderators) are not involved in it: it is permanent RAS staff is doing (which we are not).

Most of the tickets were replied by tsd moderators on RAS support (except refunding/accounting). If your particular issue was not fixed so I am sorry. We (tsd moderators) are mostly only ones who are helping ...

This tsd section + tsd moderators' support are fully enough for everything. By the way - it was my idea to create this RAS section on tsd forum: as you know - RAS does not have boards for discussion yet.

-----------

I contacted RAS support but the way they help me is in total useless (no more hard feelings on this word please).

Who contacted with you?

RAS support ticketing system is very good: all TSD/RAS moderators can see every single ticket (inluding business admins and RAS developers/programmers) except tickets for refunding/accounting. If you did not receive support - go to Contact Us form and send a message to TSD admins (to me ), or create one more ticket, or post a message here on the forum ...

--------

RAS service and TSD forum are different things.

Elite section of the forum is related to TSD forum.

RAS service is not related to TSD forum!

--------

As to your opinion that experienced vendors with more reliable systems only should be inside the RAS so I am having same opinion. Besides, I expressed this opinion here on this section many times from very beginning. How many moderators do you know on the forums who are expressing their opinions which are different from their bosses' opinions? Or I am only one idiot on the world?

to have tighter security measures against new vendors that want to provide their so called "Experienced" service to buyers

But please understand - that concept of RAS is different from what I and you expect to see and from what we have here on the forum for example. And it will exist anyway. We have what we have. And it is most important now - to keep this tsd RAS section to be alive to help to vendors and buyers: without any battle, without any attacking ...

If this section will be closed on tsd so what you will have as discussion board? It is tsd forum section you know it?

Did you see How to Use RAS thread here? Do you know how I created this thread? Do you think that someone asked me for that as special task? And pdf files on download section of RAS? It was our tsd intiatives. And some proposal made by forum members and implemented for RAS and for new RAS EA as fixed lot size and so on?

So sorry: read this section before making any conclusion.

There are very very good connection between RAS and TSD forum but it is only because of tsd moderators and very very initiative buyers and vendors. As you understand - it is no different for RAS where any discussion is going to be provided: TSD forum, or FF forum, or any other forum ... RAS and TSD are different things!

Of course - you are right about more reliable systems and more honest vendors. But it is your job too - make proposal, make some discussion and make it live. As I said - tsd forum members' opinions/proposals are very very valuable for RAS developers - so use it! Why not? Or ... may be ... you think that I am not moderator only and I am the owner of something?

Let's do it together - to make RAS to be more reliable.

We (TSD moderators) are good regular guys. But we are moderators only! No any moderator can do anyting without members of the forum.

If this uncontrolled thing remains, somehow one day RAS will become a place that traders hated and eventually will affect your business revenues as a whole ...

My business? Read this section first before making any conclusion. Yes, it will remains. And our goal - to help each other. That is why we (tsd forum) opened this section. So, please - do not "kill" this section as it is only one discussion section about RAS for now.

Of course - it is more comfortable for me (and for most of the buyers) if RAS will have RAS related vendors only + some other few outsiders under special agreements. But sorry - we do not have it. Concept is different and to exist within this concept - we should keep this section to be alive.

---------

About "closed trades without closing price" - read few pages back about it as I explain it - vendor should go to RAS support if he/she has this error (because it is vendor's error).

And subscribe to the vendors only if you know them using internet or any.

I accepted the fact to be banned.

By the way - I checked IP and you are not the person who was banned ... may be - you are travelling ...

By the way - this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592 is my idea too.

Yes, may be I am really idiot

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179963

When I compared my MT4 platform with RAS just now, I noticed that one position had not been closed out on my side. Luckily, the position gained in value for me ... it was closed for a loss by systemsfx ... but it could just as easily have gone the other way. Any ideas?

System: systemsfx

RAS_ID: 984264

MID: 90962454

B EURUSD 0.20 2010-06-30 14:00:06 2010-07-01 06:00:09 1.2158 2 1.226 1.2219 -82 USD -41 pips 0 -1.06

Are you vendor of this system?

or buyer?

This signal is having 2 orders opened (incl 1 - pending).

newdigital:
By the way - I checked IP and you are not the person who was banned ... may be - you are travelling ...

yes it is me, I am using a router to connect, maybe is because of dynamic ip I dont know, but I am amsads that you ban

Reason: