How i put an EA in VPS

How i put my EA in my VPS MT4?

I try to copy and paste from my computer to VPS but i cannot paste.

Then i get the EA from my email-account to VPS and try to put in that way, alsno it,s not working.

It looks so simple but i know i do something wrong.

Can someone help me please?

You can't copy/paste between computers on a network. You'll have to transfer the EA's source file from your home computer to the VPS. Depending on your VPS company you'll have various ways to upload files such as FTP.

Open Remote Desktop Conection

Go to Options button, then go to Local Resources, press More button.

Select drives you want to share, connect to VPS.

On VPS open My Computer, copy from shared drive to VPS drive.

Files:
rdp.jpg  68 kb

Thank you, it,s working now.

Thanks a lot and regards from,

peldoman

Most companies will have FTP as a way to upload as well. When there's ftp..

1) Download an FTP Client such as FileZilla

2) Once you have installed the FTP client enter in the Host Address, Username, Password and Port number that you are emailed during the subscription process (the following link has a screen shot. http://omegasupreme.com/faqs/36-technical-servervps-faqs.html

3) Once you have done so click on QuickConnect. (Later you can enter the same details into the Site Manager by going to File -> Site Manager and saving the information permanently.

4) Once you have logged in to the server you would see your files on the left hand side of the bottom screen area (Local Site) and the Server Metatrader4 File directory on the right hand side (Remote Site)

5) You simply have to just drag and drop the EA files and Indicators from the left side (Local Site) to the right side (Remote Site, Server)

Reason: