Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 9

bnbb2004:
Hello All!

Does anyone know how to use/setup MT4 on your mobile phone? I have an iphone but I'm not sure how exactly I can do this...If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

--Nicky

A Google search for Metatrader Mobile brought up 400.000 results.

Try to keep threads relevant please

how good is this system?

Hi All,

So how many people are turning over good pips with this system?

I currently use heiken ashi on a normal chart with S/R lines its ok but requires alot of discretion.

bh4v1k

bh4v1k:
Hi All,

So how many people are turning over good pips with this system?

I currently use heiken ashi on a normal chart with S/R lines its ok but requires alot of discretion.

bh4v1k

361pips today so far and still more to come on US session lets see

Files:
today.jpg  61 kb

N1ckER:
lordsfxt,may I ask you what stop-losses you are using for these 5 pairs? Thank you in advance

For usdjpy & eurusd, usually 20pip should be enough, for rest of the pairs i put a fixed 40pip stoploss (dont wait for it to hit, just for protection, should exit if the heiken change)

Looks good!

Looks good have to put everything up on a chart and see how well it does. I think the whole principle of not using time and blocks is the big benefit to this system.

Were has Mr Nims gone the threat starter?

Happy Pips All

bh4v1k

mart-hart:
A Google search for Metatrader Mobile brought up 400.000 results. Try to keep threads relevant please

I'm looking to trade this system via my mobile phone as I'm not always at home in front of my computer...So, if anyone knows how to do this it would be appreciated...

lordsfxt:

Congrats, Lordsfxt! Do you trade at all times thruout the day? Or, during certain sessions?

Back Again

Lordsfxt

You only enter after a xpma signal, that is agreed by ha, correct?

Not just when HA changes and ma color agrees but no new xpma signal? you would not enter there..

but only on xpma alert with the rest agreeing?

I ask because that is my preference. there are other trade opportunities

doing it by ha color change alone, but those definitely seem a lower hit rate

lordsfxt:

Lordsfxt,

I just came across this thread last night. I was applying the script on my FXDD demo and couldn't get the script to work. I tried scrolling back on the 1 minute chart but the script didn't show me to apply it to the offline M2 eur/usd chart. I went ahead and opened it offline M2 chart and it "appears" to be working. I see the data coming in and feeding the offline chart.

I would like to know your strategy and how you use this in the US session. My daily pip goal is 15 pips. Is this possible? What would be the best way for me going about it in the US session?

Shawn

How do you trade these?

Lordsfxt,

Could you please tell me how you would trade these (circled in yellow)? As they look like they would result in losses to me although the HA and XPMA match (downward). Is there anyway to filter these kinds of trades? Or do you trade them anyways?

You do wait for the HA bar to close before entering the trade below. Correct?

Thanks,

Nicky

Files:
renko_trade.jpg  200 kb
Reason: