screen of how im using this,
lordsfxt
lordsfxt  
generousforex:
For your upload to be approved, can you just briefly describe

what you are doing?

thanks

Brian

The same thing as the 1st post on the topic, except that have modified the renko chart from 5pips to 10pips for lesser fakeout and apply them on eurusd,gbpusd,usdjpy & eurjpy. And change renko again from 5pip to 20pip on gbpjpy for lesser fakeout. Then i just wait the heiken alert and go in with 20-30 pip stoploss till i am happy of price action and profits

Still made another 40pip long on eurjpy and gbpjpy, so my count is now 190pip + 40pip = 130pips for the day !! Still more to come on US session... keep eyes open for gbpusd

generousforex
generousforex  

Ok...

Two questions..

Do you use the same HA settings as in the template? 2 1 3 6?

And do you enter only on the first change of color or

when HA has been red, then consolidates for a while

then the HA alerts again red, ie down is resuming do you

also enter then? or just on new color change red to green

green to red.

thanks

Brian

lordsfxt:
The same thing as the 1st post on the topic, except that have modified the renko chart from 5pips to 10pips for lesser fakeout and apply them on eurusd,gbpusd,usdjpy & eurjpy. And change renko again from 5pip to 20pip on gbpjpy for lesser fakeout. Then i just wait the heiken alert and go in with 20-30 pip stoploss till i am happy of price action and profits Still made another 40pip long on eurjpy and gbpjpy, so my count is now 190pip + 40pip = 130pips for the day !! Still more to come on US session... keep eyes open for gbpusd
lordsfxt
lordsfxt  
generousforex:
Two questions..

Do you use the same HA settings as in the template? 2 1 3 6?

And do you enter only on the first change of color or

when HA has been red, then consolidates for a while

then the HA alerts again red, ie down is resuming do you

also enter then? or just on new color change red to green

green to red.

thanks

Brian

I use the default setting for HA with the alerts enabled, however i am not using the LSMA indicator, there's a better one called XPMA (cant attach because of forum, but you can do a search to find it in fxtsd) and use period 4 for the xpma.

So i wait on xpma and heiken ashi both to match in same direction and get in the trade

Meister_Propper
Meister_Propper  

problem was solved.

lordsfxt
lordsfxt  
Meister_Propper
Meister_Propper  

problem was solved.

lordsfxt
lordsfxt  
generousforex:
For your upload to be approved, can you just briefly describe

what you are doing?

thanks

Brian

hmm how do i show you sceen, ok i try uploaidn on filesharing, like is below.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9651/renkonims.gif

lordsfxt
lordsfxt  
bnbb2004
bnbb2004  
lordsfxt:
I changed the renko from 5pip box to 10pip box for eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy, usdjpy & change the box to 20pip box for gbpjpy, it works fantastic just these 5 pairs. I have made 190pip even today. great stuff

Cool!

Where do I change the pip box? Is the 2 minute chart available on all mt4 platforms (interbank fx)? Also, are you using the slopeline indicator as well (in your pic)?

Thanks for your help!

To add comments, please log in or register