Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 14

PartyPips:
Hello Lordsfx,

What stop loss do you use?

Thank you.

Partypips

Stoploss minimum 20pip maximum 40pip

I got this "should be run on a 1m chart message." It also keeps freezing up the terminal. Is this normal with the EA?

template

lordsfxt:
Stoploss minimum 20pip maximum 40pip

lordsfxt, your last template, you are using 5 tic only for those few pairs you listed? Or 5 tic with all pairs with that setup?

Brian

I try different settings with the attached indicators on a renko chart 4 pip box. Not sure if it will be profitable but it look good on the chart

heheh

I thought T3 means 3M chart -- no no

====

we are drawn to pretty indicator --- even it is useless

----

actually, dunno yet

it look like normal henki ashi to me -- but it repaint FAST -- lots of repaint ( I add it to my 5M chart)

lordsfxt,

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you taking the time to make me a template. So basically, I follow the arrows and the xpma? Since the pip sizes are in (5) what size stop should I be using and what should my targets be?

Oh, how does the EA play into this? What chart should that be on?

Shawn

Hi All!

Did anyone use the EA today? If so, did it place any trades?

user4001:
I try different settings with the attached indicators on a renko chart 4 pip box. Not sure if it will be profitable but it look good on the chart

User4001,

What indicator and settings are u using for the lime/magenta HA in your chart? TIA

mr_nims:
Yes, i have made the system for myself and quite successful and hence i have decided to share it here, but no i have not created the indicators and script myself its all thanks to the forex-tsd and indo investasi forums,

Hi mr_nims,

thank you for sharing. Could please send a lind for indo investasi forums.

regards,

bnbb2004:
User4001, What indicator and settings are u using for the lime/magenta HA in your chart? TIA

The lime and magenta is the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert and the settings are

MaMetod = 2

MaPeriod = 14

MaMetod2= 3

MaPeriod2 = 10

Reason: