EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 131

Alexan:

Yeah... Can you post your markings please?

like this.

strangerr:

Who are you talking about, sir?))

Looking at the picture on page 128, your orders there are about at the end of the impulses. That's what it looked like to me. Maybe they were open earlier?

sever30:

Pound/Bucks Entry 1.50850 Take 1.51122, stop loss 1.49478 and reversal with take 1.49156. I am not responsible for the muliplicious sub-items (spreads):) The forecast has not failed yet:)

Came to the terminal... I probably didn't express myself correctly... I specified the entry for buy because the price was closer to it (but did not block the order) and therefore I specified the subsequent goals for a possible loss, and if the first open Sell (1.49478), everything is quite the opposite. In short, two entries, for buy and sell, their take and loss. The accuracy will surprise you:) probably....:)

Alexan:

Hmmm... at the very top of your head... Do you take after me? I mean, I usually manage to buy at the top :))

In this case, I only trust the entrances and the targets, and the top or the bottom... I don't pay attention :)

antoniofx:

sever30,

the forecast has failed you this time

all in force... :)

sever30:

Approached the terminal... I must not have expressed myself correctly... I specified the buy entry, the price was closer to it(but it did not hook the order) and therefore I specified the subsequent goals for a possible loss and if the first open Sell (1.49478), everything is quite the opposite. In short, two entries, for buy and sell, their take and loss. Accuracy will surprise you:) probably....:)

To be precise - the price got caught. On the pound the high was, for example, 1.50849 bid, respectively asc 1.50882, so the buy order 1.50850 opened. As a result, we have a small 60 pips loss

Alexan:

To be precise - the price has caught on. On the pound the high was, for example, 1.50849 bid, respectively asc 1.50882, so the buy order 1.50850 was opened. As a result, we have a small 60 pips loss.

You mean - To be honest ... :)))))))

Shit.... Humans, which bai are we talking about?

See the pound (red) and the yen (blue).

The euro (yellow) goes up, the dollar (green) is also on top.

H.I. It is clear that this month the pound and the yen is selling......

N.I.K.T.O.:

Shit.... Humans, which bai are we talking about?

See the pound (red) and the yen (blue).

The euro (yellow) goes up, the dollar (green) is also on top.

H.I. It is clear that this month the pound and the yen is selling......

I've been saying for days that this fall is the fourth correction wave. :) (on the euro/buck)

Anybody here a waveologist?

N.I.K.T.O.:

..... the euro (yellow) goes up, the dollar (green) also goes up.

Could you please show me a code example of how this is implemented (circled in yellow). I would like to use the same function for my "indices" indicator. I want to make my indexes in the same way.

Reason: