Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 15

Hi friends,

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert make repaints?

Regards.

user4001:
I try different settings with the attached indicators on a renko chart 4 pip box. Not sure if it will be profitable but it look good on the chart

Thanks for the heiken ashi t3 indicator. looks pretty good for scalping n trading.

lordsfxt:
Thanks for the heiken ashi t3 indicator. looks pretty good for scalping n trading.

Yes, this is what I try to do with the indicator.I had four trades with it and they all worked out.Will see this week

Files:

user4001

MaMetod = 2

MaPeriod = 14

MaMetod2= 3

MaPeriod2 = 10

these setting are the best tuning for 5M to be used so far -- very EXCELLENT

user4001 -- do you have other cool stuffto help us for 5M entries ???

lordsfxt:

Not sure if you all can use this or not but the HA t3 version that was posted won't work on 5 digit brokers plus the way Ashi low and high was calculated using MODE_LOW and High instead of PRICE_LOW and High, found using PRICE_LOW and High faster.

Edit:: posted wrong indicator was minor error in last indicator with default candle wick thickness, now default is thickness=1.

Hmmm mine doesn't work at all. Something must be wrong.

Any idea anybody? pls?

Below image. heh.

Files:

Question

lordsfxt:
The same thing as the 1st post on the topic, except that have modified the renko chart from 5pips to 10pips for lesser fakeout and apply them on eurusd,gbpusd,usdjpy & eurjpy. And change renko again from 5pip to 20pip on gbpjpy for lesser fakeout. Then i just wait the heiken alert and go in with 20-30 pip stoploss till i am happy of price action and profits

Do you change the renko pips from 5 to 20 (for G/J) by modifying the number in the script or ? ? ?

Thanx for any help to clarify my confusion.

I've set the LSMA on Rperiod 34 on 3 minute timeframe for GBP/JPY.

So far looks good but markets closed ATM hehe.

I will check tomorrow how it works out.

See Image what you experts think about it?

Files:

Questions for LordFX

lordsfxt:
15-20 pip a day on eurusd is very easy on this! I hope you increase your goal to 40-80pip on eurusd

I am attaching a template and some indicators, use it on the eurusd 2min offline chart, its a little modified, but that should help you easily make your daily goal

NOte: use a 5pip renko bars on this system.

I find this one of the more inspiring threads around.

Lords... thank you for your unstinting input thusfar.

A question... this latest post... does that replace the earlier parameters of 10 pip bricks... or is this just for EURUSD specific?

Manually backtesting the template for September yields amazing results. If we could get that EA to cooperate... hmmmm.

And one more question in general... we all know that Renko charts are not time based... so how do we know when a candle is about to close? Sometimes it could be under a minute... sometimes an hour!

Would it not be nice to have a ding alarm when the renko candle changes... something like a chin-breakout alarm... with the ability to ring set at 5 or 10 pip limits to alert us when the current candle has closed and a new one has opened?

Thanks in advance....

these renko 2m offline charts don't update in real time???

Reason: