Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 11

bh4v1k:
I dont know if anybody also has this problem but i find that the XPMA gets you in a bit late, i know it gets out a couple of bad signals but they get weighed up nicely with the earlier entry on most of the trades?

Let me know your thoughts guys.

HAPPY PIPS ALL!

bh4v1k

It depends on your style. if you are looking to make all the pips of the market, might as well remove the xpma and follow the heiken

or

If you are looking to make safe and high probable pips, might as well respect the heiken as well as the xpma.

Hehe, nice new avatar, suits you well.

Setting up my screens now, getting ready.

Brilliant idea to pull Prob Meter out of the closet. Perfect for this purpose (calculating probs) as a guidance. I had long forgotten about it, pretty useless in "time trading" IMHO.

fake signals

Hi guys,

Please share your filtering techniques to avoid/lessen taking fake signals. Thanks.

Trading Time

Hi lordsfxt,

Nice results you're having with this method.

Will you be kind enough to share your trading time?

Is it from certain time of the day or you take the trades as they triggered?

Kindly share it in GMT hours if you're trading certain time of the day.

Thanks

Hello Lordsfx

Please, can you post your GBPUSD chart?. I just want to compare if yours and mine looks like.

Thank you

Partypips

Can someone tell me if this is a good strategy to earn 15-20 pips a day? Is it accurate enough?

Shawn

?

shawnc78:
Can someone tell me if this is a good strategy to earn 15-20 pips a day? Is it accurate enough? Shawn

Aren't you getting a little bit greedy?...3 pips a day is all you need...less risk...statistically...much less risk

pls

Ignore Pava... just about everyone does

No offense, just the facts. lol

Its definitely a yes on that question shawnc

Brian

shawnc78:
Can someone tell me if this is a good strategy to earn 15-20 pips a day? Is it accurate enough? Shawn

generousforex:
Ignore Pava... just about everyone does

No offense, just the facts. lol

Its definitely a yes on that question shawnc

Brian

So generouforex of you...are you really, really sure 15-20 pips is possible with this system?...or are you saying it because noone will collect if trading will go wrong?

P

All the best.. take care Pava.

Namaste'

B

Reason: