Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 186

@kinjaheed

1.maybe the snake/basket thing is funny for the ones with english as their mother language, but for me its just confusing.

I dont understand where your buy/sell signals are.

2.what is a indicator like your vortex... good for?

it looks great, shows early signals and seems to take the "noise" out of the data.

but watching it realtime showed that its a repainter: shows a buy signal, and removes it (3bars later) once it has proven to be a false signal.

the indicator can cancel wrong signals, but my broker wont do the same.

its just not tradeable, so why use it ?

To important , please read

HELLO PEOPLE , LISTEN , THIS IS TOOOO IMPORTANT .

TRY TO APPLY THE RENKOLIVECHARTS 3.2 EA on 4 hour chart instead of 1 min chart . See that it shows awfully amazing trends . No , literally no false signals , please see that is that even true or does it all comes down to the same repainting crap . I am confused .

According to the manual , this shouldn't be anything related to time intervals but it is. NO OFFENCE to fans , I am too a fan but PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS .WAITING .

Hi

You see what I mean ? I mean its to good to be true that way . More research and help is appreciated . Thanks .

subhanwaheed:
You see what I mean ? I mean its to good to be true that way . More research and help is appreciated . Thanks .

You are seeing the results of closed 4hr bars in the past... If you sit there and watch you will see that renko is based on price action... so as price moves up and down the 4hr unclosed bar renko bricks will form based on these movements... thus it will not look like the zig zag of closed past historical chart... You must use tick data or as with mt4 1min data... all else is simply wishful thinking. Trading unclosed bars is futile imho.

trendchangetrader:
You are seeing the results of closed 4hr bars in the past... If you sit there and watch you will see that renko is based on price action... so as price moves up and down the 4hr unclosed bar renko bricks will form based on these movements... thus it will not look like the zig zag of closed past historical chart... You must use tick data or as with mt4 1min data... all else is simply wishful thinking. Trading unclosed bars is futile imho.

works only in backtesting, not in realtime.

another way to fool yourself.

like those arrows that are placed on local high/lows showing every turn in the market- `you cant trade them, because they are not there in realtime.

but is it useless? no, might give you a less noisy picture of the market showing the real important support/resistance levels.

honestly: when I tried that some month ago and saw these super clean charts I first thought: I`ll trade like god himself with it

Hi

Can somebody please tell me what is this box offset feature for in renkolivechart 3.2 ?

Hello my friends

Hello my friends,

i post here my trade from last night with a cool picture!!

Hello my friends

How are is it going?

just another way to look at the chart and it is cool!

mostly important is when Heiken ashi body close above/below barry SAR that I got here if you want: Attachments - Forex-TSD

well if anyone wants to mess with this way I attach snake charming template, careful, it is 12KB BIG!

Thank you my friends,

Files: