Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 3

lordsfxt:
Thank you very much Mr Nims, I have been using this on multiple pairs and since the last 2-3 weeks i have been able to average nearly 1000 pips a week. It is fantastic and simple.

Lordsfxt,

That's awesome! Would you kindly share your settings: time frame, pairs, parameters? TIA!

criss73:
Does anybody have a working "period converter"? I know that MT4 has one but it doesn't work. I open a 2 min chart during trading hours; there's no movement on the 2 minute chart. I could never get it to work; there must be another one out there that works. thanks

Here is one. Hope it helps.

Files:

In the bottom right of the chart you have some info there...says eur/usd.. cant find a way to change that to the new chart symbol i am using..it does not auto change.. how might i change that

?

Do I put that in the "script" or "expert advisors" folder? Also how do I use it? I can't seem to figure it out.

thanks

IamTHAT:
Here is one. Hope it helps.

put it in scripts

that alert ""2hellkkas" is annoying much better would be a closing of the bar change or opening, and not during the bar.. maybe i have mine setup wrong but it opens up windowsmedia player i turned the ashi alert off and the 2hellkkas appears ????

bnbb2004:
Lordsfxt, That's awesome! Would you kindly share your settings: time frame, pairs, parameters? TIA!

I changed the renko from 5pip box to 10pip box for eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy, usdjpy & change the box to 20pip box for gbpjpy, it works fantastic just these 5 pairs. I have made 190pip even today. great stuff

screen of how im using this,

Files:
renkonims.gif  150 kb

While waiting

For your upload to be approved, can you just briefly describe

what you are doing?

thanks

Brian

lordsfxt:
screen of how im using this,

generousforex:
For your upload to be approved, can you just briefly describe

what you are doing?

thanks

Brian

The same thing as the 1st post on the topic, except that have modified the renko chart from 5pips to 10pips for lesser fakeout and apply them on eurusd,gbpusd,usdjpy & eurjpy. And change renko again from 5pip to 20pip on gbpjpy for lesser fakeout. Then i just wait the heiken alert and go in with 20-30 pip stoploss till i am happy of price action and profits

Still made another 40pip long on eurjpy and gbpjpy, so my count is now 190pip + 40pip = 130pips for the day !! Still more to come on US session... keep eyes open for gbpusd

Ok...

Two questions..

Do you use the same HA settings as in the template? 2 1 3 6?

And do you enter only on the first change of color or

when HA has been red, then consolidates for a while

then the HA alerts again red, ie down is resuming do you

also enter then? or just on new color change red to green

green to red.

thanks

Brian

lordsfxt:
The same thing as the 1st post on the topic, except that have modified the renko chart from 5pips to 10pips for lesser fakeout and apply them on eurusd,gbpusd,usdjpy & eurjpy. And change renko again from 5pip to 20pip on gbpjpy for lesser fakeout. Then i just wait the heiken alert and go in with 20-30 pip stoploss till i am happy of price action and profits Still made another 40pip long on eurjpy and gbpjpy, so my count is now 190pip + 40pip = 130pips for the day !! Still more to come on US session... keep eyes open for gbpusd
Reason: