Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 51

Renko-Fractal Beta

Lords..

Why have you chosen 25 pip bricks for your Renko/Fractal setup... and do fractrals not repaint? What is the entry signal with this system?

Tim

Hi

masps:
Dados, close your metatrader platform first and place the renko script in expert/script folder because it's an script not an indicator. Then reopen metatrader and attach the script to a 1 min chart and choose the settings you wish, 10 pips size, 20, 50, etc. and in which timeframe you want to see your offline renko chart. Choose a timeframe different from the ones metatrader offers, like 2 min, 10 min, 20 min, etc. And then open that offline chart and you will see the renko chart. If you have any problem let me know.

HI Maps,

i add renko Multibox in my script folder , and after that i put the indicator on the mt4 , 1 min chart , i don't understand what do u mean off line chart ? at moment TF is 1 min if i change tf i see an pop up and i see : if you want to stop the script renko ?? what does it mean it was an record action ?

the problem is i don't see the box chart on my mt4 , i don't know where do u see the voice setting in different tf ? because if i click right bottom with mouse if i click modify is open another display .

- Another question please , but i can put the renko also in indicator folder or just only one in script folder ?

thanks for u r reply,

David.

I watch the first video of craig, he forgot to say that fractals appears 3 bars later

goldsurfer:
Much appreciated...Yeah i see, that booger does repaint a tad. Still looking for the separate indy....the non-repainting one in mq4 Cheers

Check this one...

Files:

i need to open a new thread how can i open one?

Big Joe:
I watch the first video of craig, he forgot to say that fractals appears 3 bars later

Yes!!! exactly, I watched too, good you point it out. He just keep showing swings from here to there but in reality you don't know that candle is a swing low or a swing high until the closing on the next bar or 2 bars later when the fractal and the support and resitance will show up. And at that point maybe is alredy too late to enter or exit the trade unless you catch a very long trend. He keep saying you must enter close to the fractal and support/resitance!, but how, what is the trick? he never say it...

dados77:
HI Maps,

i add renko Multibox in my script folder , and after that i put the indicator on the mt4 , 1 min chart , i don't understand what do u mean off line chart ? at moment TF is 1 min if i change tf i see an pop up and i see : if you want to stop the script renko ?? what does it mean it was an record action ?

the problem is i don't see the box chart on my mt4 , i don't know where do u see the voice setting in different tf ? because if i click right bottom with mouse if i click modify is open another display .

- Another question please , but i can put the renko also in indicator folder or just only one in script folder ?

thanks for u r reply,

David.

Hi Dados, the renko multibox is not an script, that's an indicator. You need to download one of the renko scripts available on this thread, like the one posted by Mr.Nims in the first post or the ones posted by Lordsfx (check few post behind) and then place it in your expert/script folder. Open a 1 min chart and attach script to it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script to see the renko chart. Even though the chart is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script as a live chart.

I think you might have to start reading this thread from post 1 or to search on google about renko charts to understand how they work because if not is difficult to explain.

I am attaching one of the scripts, try with this one...

Files:

shankees:
i need to open a new thread how can i open one?

Go to forex forum/select topic/ forum tools/ post new thread.

thnx masp

masps:
Go to forex forum/select topic/ forum tools/ post new thread.

thnx masps for ua help

masps:
Check this one...

Hey, thank you very much!

Cheers all

Reason: