People publishing experts on Mystats.com

great to show off your latest forward tests

took me 5 min to set up on mystats free

this runs on your computer but publishes on my stats every 5 mins

please note im too busy to read pvt messages to share this expert

go here to see the live fward test stmt

pllpll.mt4stats.com

its a great idea hope we get more forward testers sharing stats ideas

all i will say is that any good expert works well on renko stuff as the signals become far more reliable

unfortunately i have not found a way to back test them so forward tests are the only way

renko stuff is here i use the indicator from post #268

its not that easy to set up renko because its offline charts but the thread will explain it

Perky:
great to show off your latest forward tests

took me 5 min to set up on mystats free

this runs on your computer but publishes on my stats every 5 mins

please note im too busy to read pvt messages to share this expert

go here to see the live fward test stmt

<----double click here

its a great idea hope we get more forward testers sharing stats ideas

all i will say is that any good expert works well on renko stuff as the signals become far more reliable

unfortunately i have not found a way to back test them so forward tests are the only way

renko stuff is here i use the indicator from post #268

its not that easy to set up renko because its offline charts but the thread will explain it

Perky, which EA or strategy were you testing? There is a way to backtest using the renko chart. This is how I did it.

Close all your open charts, then close your platform and then restart it again. Open 1 min chart for the pair you want to test and attach to it the renko script and modify script settings to timeframe 5, 15, 30, etc. depending of which timeframe you want to test, but it needs to be any timeframe of the normally used by the platform. Once you do this open it as an offline chart. Then open the strategy tester and this one will use the data from the offline renko chart you selected for testing. Once you are done close everything again and next time you open the normal chart it will get updated by itself and you will see the normal candles.

Hope it helps.

Reason: