Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 58

Alert for signal

usdivers:
I exit at first red dot if long, or first green dot if short. I don't get many entrys, but usually the ones I get are low risk...ie today, I have had only 1 long signal I could take.

Is there a way to generate sound alert when a dot breaks out from the band line? If this indicator is generating only one or two signals a day, it will be easy to miss them unless one remains glued to chart 24/5. An audible sound would be nice.

What trading hours you have found to be higher probability for the signals? Thanks for sharing your trading method.

lordorly:
Hi,

After opening MT4, use the script renkopips with bricks of 10 pips and performed a backtest with my EA see results

Lordorly

nice! are u using wich ea?

and does this renko based ea wors?

and for manually trading wich is the best tpl?

Hi

Pauluk:
Hi, it has been explained, but here goes again.

1. Open 1 min chart say gbpusd. Scroll back to get at least 1 months data in it.

2. Apply script. ( I use Renko Live chart v3). Where your script will say period, enter 2. This means that you are asking for creation of a m2 chart. you can use any number as long as it is not a standard chart time frame.

3. Leave the m1 always on, u can minimize it tho'.

4. Go to File, Offline. On there select GBPUSD m2, open it.

5. You should now have the m2 chart displayed, which is being fed from your m1. Hence u should not close the m1.

Hope this helps. Not sure what script u r using, but like i said i am using the renko live chart. This can also be used as an ea, so ig u use this one, add it to your experts folder. Next time u open mt4, since it is used as an ea, it comes on automatically.

I think there is another thread on tsd which has this script/ea under suggestions - it is another renko thread. Or you can find it on ff, programming discussion.

Hope this helps

Regards

HI Pauluk,

thanks for your answer , i'll try to follow u r advice , is first time that i use this kind of script maybe for that is difficult for me to understand and the other part the expert to have the pacience to explain step by step and have the same set up.

Now i try to follow step by step what u tell me :

1 - ok.

2 - i use renko_ashi script and 10,25 pippricebars . i try now with one for example 25 pippricebars.

now i apply the script in the chart 1 min on-line / gpb-usd where i scroll back until 1 october but the chart don't scroll back more than 1 october is that OK ? instead 5 min for example scroll back till august - september , maybe is the chart setting like that .

now the main question is where is possible to set in the script and modify the period ? if i put the script in the chart i see the pop up and in the menu i see in my language something like comun and imput values .

in comun i see pararameters / permit Dll and enable and disable allarm / i confirm everything not only buy and sell in real time i don't know if is that neccesary to use the script ? instead the other menu / there are : BArs range 25 - time frame 25 - max bars 100000 , only this parameters in , imput values .

so the question is where do u see the voice period and where i put the no. 2 ?

i wating u r reply ,

Many thanks ,

David.

Orinin:
Yes masps, sorry for the delay. I m still using them but now usip tOPup instead of xpma. looks great. Here is the Topup for sharing

Thanks orinin for your reply. Your attachment is not working, it says pending approval.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. Now is fine, I will try it. Thanks a lot

kerty9:
I used my limited coding skills to modify bbMacd indicator that adds arrow signals and sound alert

- when dots change color

- when dots break band

In order to have sound alerts, you will need a sound file called train_horn.wav in the sound folder of Metatrader. Please create your own custom sound file or rename any existing sound file to train_horn.wav

Hope it helps

Thanks a lot Kerty, that's big help. I also notice that without alert you have to keep watching your chart 24 hr.

kerty9:
I used my limited coding skills to modify bbMacd indicator that adds arrow signals and sound alert

- when dots change color

- when dots break band

In order to have sound alerts, you will need a sound file called train_horn.wav in the sound folder of Metatrader. Please create your own custom sound file or rename any existing sound file to train_horn.wav

Hope it helps

Thanks Kerty! :-)

Would anyone be able to add an email alert to this indicator? That would also be helpful.

Lordsfxt or Generousforex,

Are you guys still getting good results?

If so, which system, renko size, and template are you guys using? TIA!

bbMacd with alert and signals

kerty9:
Is there a way to generate sound alert when a dot breaks out from the band line? If this indicator is generating only one or two signals a day, it will be easy to miss them unless one remains glued to chart 24/5. An audible sound would be nice. What trading hours you have found to be higher probability for the signals? Thanks for sharing your trading method.

- when dots change color

- when dots break band

Hope it helps

Update: added email and box alerts.

Files:

Please re-download bbmacd signal indicator.

Please re-download the indicator again as I had to modify minor logic related to placement of signal arrows regarding their distance from the signal dots and band lines.

Added email and box alerts. I copied the code from another alert indicator. Let me know if it does not work.

Reason: