How to load Indicator in EA?

I need to load an indicator in Strategy Tester to handle mouse click events. How can I do this?

Or handle a click event without the direct indicator in the Strategy Tester, but from what I've researched, there's no way to do that.

A guy in the group with me developed an EA in Strategy Tester that works with mouse and keyboard click. How did he do it?

DouSam: A guy in the group with me developed an EA in Strategy Tester that works with mouse and keyboard click. How did he do it?

If you had followed the links that @William Roeder provided in his post, and actually read their contents you would have seen how to work-around the problem and make it work in the Strategy Tester.

Fernando Carreiro:

If you had followed the links that @William Roeder provided in his post, and actually read their contents you would have seen how to work-around the problem and make it work in the Strategy Tester.

I read the articles, found a few others about this situation. I understand that the OnChartEvent has not been implemented, for the buttons I was only able to check their status by tick. But to use OnChartEvent(to handle mouse click) do I need to use by indicators and load the indicator in EA?

This is my doubt and I didn't find it in the articles or forum.
Reason: