Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 61

usdivers:
My trigger for intraday is mainly the max bars, if it breaks past .04 either short or long, as long as the current renko blocks agree. Here you can see I got a quick 30 pips trading it this way in the asian session.

Great! please, can you post the max bars to see if I can integrated with my chart set up. thanks

max bars indicator

masps:
Great! please, can you post the max bars to see if I can integrated with my chart set up. thanks

here it is as requested.

usdivers:
here it is as requested.

Thanks for posting it. I Just attach it to my offline renko chart and I see nothing... however if I attach it to a normal chart I can see the histogram. But I see in your pic. you have it running in your renko chart, so why I can't see anything in mine? Do I need to modify some settings? I applied it at default. Thanks again.

BB macd malfunction

kerty9:
I was having similar problem but I fixed it for gy, ey, gu and eu. Are you using it on any other currency pair? Try the revised indicator. Let me know if problem persists

Hi Kerty9. Thx for re-posting the indicator. However, I am still experiencing difficulties. Pls refer to the attached pic. Suddenly, there is a big giant red thingi in the indi. Any suggestion how to fix it? Thx.

Files:

Funny

dados77:
Listen i'm not here not kidding anybody , step by step u missing a some thing but i ve following every step listen ?? every step , every step but after that doen't work .

u speak about kidding , who's kidding here ? is not funny ok , here is u r message that i follow :

Then open a 1min chart and attach the renko script to that chart. Leave the 1min chart open all the time, don't close it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script. Lest's say you selected 2min offline chart, you will see the renko bars in this chart and you trade based on this chart also, that even though it is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script you placed on the 1min chart. But remember, don't close the 1min chart because the offline chart will stop working.

maybe u ve said 2 min because is 1 min online + 1 min. off line ? after all i see the bars . what next the bar is still not in action how can follow the trading ?

if u dont want to help me , it was better don't help me for the begin not in the half time to stop and speak about follish history .

Hi dados,

Even for me you are really funny or simply you dont understand a simple english instructions.

Let me try to explain to you, follow step by step ok..

1. Open 1 min chart

2. scroll back to the past at least 2 months back eg: this month is Oct, scroll

back until you got aug chart

2. attach the script 10piprenko, 25piprenko etc. Choose one script only

3. go to file bar (se at the top), then open offline file you have selected 10m or 25m

4. attached the template

If you still cant get the correct chart, then I personally advice you to use other system

really funny

dados77:
HI Pauluk,

thanks for your answer , i'll try to follow u r advice , is first time that i use this kind of script maybe for that is difficult for me to understand and the other part the expert to have the pacience to explain step by step and have the same set up.

Now i try to follow step by step what u tell me :

1 - ok.

2 - i use renko_ashi script and 10,25 pippricebars . i try now with one for example 25 pippricebars.

now i apply the script in the chart 1 min on-line / gpb-usd where i scroll back until 1 october but the chart don't scroll back more than 1 october is that OK ? instead 5 min for example scroll back till august - september , maybe is the chart setting like that .

now the main question is where is possible to set in the script and modify the period ? if i put the script in the chart i see the pop up and in the menu i see in my language something like comun and imput values .

in comun i see pararameters / permit Dll and enable and disable allarm / i confirm everything not only buy and sell in real time i don't know if is that neccesary to use the script ? instead the other menu / there are : BArs range 25 - time frame 25 - max bars 100000 , only this parameters in , imput values .

so the question is where do u see the voice period and where i put the no. 2 ?

i wating u r reply ,

Many thanks ,

David.

Really funny,

in order to get 2 months history data, simply off you auto scroll and chart shift.....lol

usdivers:
here it is as requested.

this indicator doesn't work on my renko charts...

1 min chart

masps:
Thanks for posting it. I Just attach it to my offline renko chart and I see nothing... however if I attach it to a normal chart I can see the histogram. But I see in your pic. you have it running in your renko chart, so why I can't see anything in mine? Do I need to modify some settings? I applied it at default. Thanks again.

I have it running on a 1 minute chart that is behind the renko chart.

Hi

Orinin:
Really funny, in order to get 2 months history data, simply off you auto scroll and chart shift.....lol

Orinin,

thanks for your intevetion , maybe i don't know if u have dark glass , because my reply was clear .

i know to scroll back and off the auto scroll and chart shift but not more than the 9 october the 1 min chart show me there.

in anyway i put the 25 pipprice in 1 min chart and there isn't the possibility to change the period in 2 ??

if u please read my previuos post with Pauluk u know my previuos reply

thanks ,

David.

usdivers:
I have it running on a 1 minute chart that is behind the renko chart.

thanks, I got it.

Reason: