Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 330

Hi yulitacs,

One EA on th m1 can only move one offline chart.

If you want more than one, you need to run another EA on another m1 chart to move a second offline chart.

Also note if you are trying multiple offline charts on the same instrument, you need to use different offline time trame too.

Example: m2 m3 m4 m6 m7 m8 m9 and so on, which are not being used by metatrader.

Regards

yulitacs:
Hi again guys I finally could make the 2 mts chart to work but I the Ea is not making any trades. Do I need any other indicator along with this Ea? 3.4 version??

Its not a robot, its a renko chart builder EA.

mr_nims:
Its not a robot, its a renko chart builder EA.

Thanks Mr-nims, after hours of researching I could learn the difference about all these Eas and whay they do. Im looking for a Renko scalper Ea that open and closes positions based on renko price action boxes. If you have time can you watch this video and let me know if you know how to get this Ea or at least the specifications (if you know), so I can have a programmer to make the EA for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvDOI7s1-Q

thanks in advance kary

yulitacs:
Thanks Mr-nims, after hours of researching I could learn the difference about all these Eas and whay they do. Im looking for a Renko scalper Ea that open and closes positions based on renko price action boxes. If you have time can you watch this video and let me know if you know how to get this Ea or at least the specifications (if you know), so I can have a programmer to make the EA for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvDOI7s1-Q thanks in advance kary

Hi Kary,

Don't waste your time, contact ervent or ferrufx and pay him to code the EA for you.

Easy Renko System

His site link is on my page above.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick:

Well i can only say.......THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS TO YOU AND ALL GUYS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Results are amazing!!! I used an EA with your rules to open orders and close manually, Here are only two days in one of my demo accounts!!!

See ya later

Kaamos

Files:
thanksnick.jpg  218 kb

kaamos:
Hi Nick:

Well i can only say.......THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS TO YOU AND ALL GUYS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Results are amazing!!! I used an EA with your rules to open orders and close manually, Here are only two days in one of my demo accounts!!!

See ya later

Kaamos

Hi Kaamos,

I won't ask you what EA you used, because we can use any EA after backtesting properly and they can provide you the best entries on the Renko chart. 7 out of 10 entries on Renko usually go into profit, but take profit has always been the issue and I have combated it by using previous S/R or mental price levels to exit, but it's not 100% as having the renko strategy suggesting the entry.

So any EA i mean any one can get you 7 out of 10 in entries that profit, if you go into semi-automatic and decide the exits from your PC, MAC, Tab, Iphone or Andriod.

Please keep us posted more on how it's been going for you. Thanks!

And Many Thanks,

Nick

Hi DaveM,

I'm also researching on US Shares, the Google one and I think I've cracked the code for getting a out of chart confirmation to be sure of the direction. Please e-mail me and I'll give you a tip as well as I have that better broker than Insta and MRC for google.

Hope your in Good Health and the Humble traders Philanthropy is on-going Nick

kaamos:
Hi Nick:

See ya later

Kaamos

Great results!!!

mr_nims:
Hi DaveM,

I'm also researching on US Shares, the Google one and I think I've cracked the code for getting a out of chart confirmation to be sure of the direction. Please e-mail me and I'll give you a tip as well as I have that better broker than Insta and MRC for google.

Hope your in Good Health and the Humble traders Philanthropy is on-going Nick

email later today

yep, got them set up in two multi level marketing businesses so they have some little bit of cash flow, vegetables are selling at the market each week, and the hog operation is growing. In a few months they will be getting a significant income from selling pigs and that willchange their world. Sorta helped them change their lives a bit, this is the first that the family has had daily cash flow in many years albeit a very inadequate amount so far. The good news is that all the little ones are attending school, the older daughter is at college and they have a much improved diet.

I get thank you's almost daily.

And they know about Nick who shared some great stuff with me that has helped to enable their path to prosperity.

The bad news is that I am now aware of a couple more situations that require some help and I have to find some more resources. hahaha

I guess we owe some thanks also to the good people at Forex_TSD.

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

someone made a video of the Renko Ashi system, but all he did wrong was to forget to press the Expert Advisor button to make it start working. lol

How To Setup Mr Nims Renko Ashi System - YouTube

Hi Nick, How are you doing? I happened to find this thread a few weeks ago and I'm very excited with the renko charts. I was very confused at the beginning but now I have an idea of what this is. I put the renko ashy system in my chart and now I will forward test it. Do you still trade with this system?? If you do, do you trade it manually or did you make an EA to open your trades? Is it profitable?. Sorry to bother you with so many questions but you have been very nice to me and I feel comfortable writing to you.

Thanks Kary

Reason: