Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 336

Can someone help me, im trying to load the tick data for my renko chart, i contacted Nick through Skype he sent me a link to a program called Tickstory which doesnt seem to work for me, as i cannot export the .csv file. Does anyone have a better way accessing Tick data so i could fix my Renko chart. Any help is much appreciated. Looking forward to working with you

Best Regards

Darren Lall

Hi Darren,

It's very easy, just read the help topics for tickstory software.

Setup the setting to point to your mt4 installation, it will auto find the data folder and server.

Don't export to csv after that, export to mt4 directly.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Folks,

Do you have an account with a mt4 broker that's blown or in loss.

I have a special gift for you, this broker is offering you to refill all your losses and give you a fresh start! Really!

All you need to do is open an fixed spread account with them, do the formality of providing your ID and address proof.

Then you need to provide your mt4 login and Investor password of the account that's in loss or blown for proof.

They will refill your new account with them up to $1000 as a fresh start!

Hitches? Yes just one.

You have to complete 1 lot of volume per $5 of refill bonus in your account.

So if you took a complete $1000, then it's divided by 5 = 200 lots

Time-Limit 90 days from the day of bonus, that's about 3 months.

So trade hard, trade smart and have a great start!

https://nimrodfx.com/register?ref=135

Check for Migration Bonus.

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hi Folks,

Firstly coming to forex, I think that the next two weeks may be slow or may make sudden surprise spikes, its from my 7 years of full time experience during this season.

Now coming to the season,

I've been following not a preacher, not a pastor and not a priest, but to a science professor who's now professing the bible and teaching it to me like im a kid.

Professor Walter veat, search on youtube for his lessons.

One of the sentences he told me about the birth of Christ, is that the bible said that at and during the time of the birth of Christ.

The farmers were ploughing the fields, so it definitely couldn't be a winter it had to be a summer with Christ was born.

So it meant, 25th December wasn't really the birth of Christ, it was the Romans who incorporated their pagan gods birthday at 25th December and for political reasons had changed it to the birth of Christ.

Having said that, we have been observing this day as Christs Birthday, but it really wasn't. The Bible may have perhaps not documented his exact day of birth, because.

They didn't know at that time that it was the Almighty god himself who came down in the form of a man, the son of man, until he did everything and then died and was resurrected.

Until one of the twelve apostles of god realized he was god himself in form of a man and then all apostles called him LORD!

We'll its a mystery when and which day the Lord was born, but so be it, 25th December. We'll celebrate it not for Roman Catholicism but for a day to rejoice and recognize our lord.

Jesus means Yesua, which means Emmanuel, that means GOD WITH US! Yahweh becomes Emmanuel or Yesua and he is with US.

The Living God, the alpha and the omega, the truth and the way and the life!

Merry Christmas anyways though, as we need a day to celebrate our lord, although it may be the false day, but our hearts point out to this day that is for Him!

A Christmas carol to go and i probably won't celebrate the week after that as well as its new years day week and trading may be slow or spiky.

Will start up at 5th of January 2015

http://youtu.be/AxQJgs7eTjE

--

To Your Success!

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

a HAPPY NEW YEAR to Forex-TSD and all of its members

Hey Guys,

My heart is beating harder each day and I'm getting more and more excited as each day grows older towards the end of Jan.

I've bought a bungalow in a small fishing village near my city, it's sea facing and just 10 mins walk from the beach and just 3 mins walk to the church! Now finally I can make my trades and just take my smartphone and my dog and monitor it from the beach!

Moving at the end of this month!

Regards,

Nick

lordsfxt:
How to back-test Renko?

1. go to the c:Program FilesMetatraderhistory folder. You should see sub-folders with

trading servers feeds.

2. make a new sub-folder with the name RENKO (or a name of your choice).

3. go to one of your trading servers folders (folder should be in historyxxxx_server) and copy the following files into history/RENKO folder:

- symbols.raw

- symbols.sel

- symgroups.raw

- ticks.raw

- 1 min data, e.g. EURUSD1.hst, GBPUSD1.hst, USDCHF1.hst, etc.

4. start Metatrader and manually log in into account but write RENKO in the server field (of course there will be no connection).

5. restart Metatrader to clean its preloaded data (you should see "Waiting for update" on all charts except 1 min).

6. drop Renko script on 1 min chart but now select a standard Time Frame to generate, for example "5" for M5 time-frame.

7. Now you can back-test using M5 as the time-frame.

3 Month Renko Back-test on my EA

I could not get more 1minute data than 4th November 2010.

USDJPY

10pip Renko with wicks.

5000 start

2.5 lot size

1 open trade at a time.

5k to 91k with low draw-down and close to a 100% winning.

Looks good, need to forward test it now to see if it does the same. [/QUOTE

lordfx,ton get more datas on the 1mins time frame,just open it down when connected and press down the home key until you get the desired history chart.Maybe you can get more datas.

Regards and thanks for the indicators.

Dear mr. nims

I cant This test. Please Help me

SBT

I think you have to explain a bit more as to what you have done....

Unless you want to pay Nick to do the test for you, I think best that you do the work and then show where you are having problems.

Outline what you have done and where the problems occurred.

Then someone can help you

Hi Blaiserboy

My Problems

Files:
snap1.jpg  237 kb

Usually we use an offline chart for the renko bars, it appears that you are using a 5 minute chart.

Go to the start of this thread and carefull read the instructions as to how to create an offline chart.

Perhaps you are using 5 minute to run a backtest, have you used a unique directory so that you are not logged into MT4. Do you have enough data in the unique direectory. Have you used the scripts properly to develop the data for your backtesting.

I suggest that you check carefully how you set up your MT4 to do renko backtesting and then snsure that you have enough one minute data before you convert it. Keep in mind that if you connect to MT4 with the unique directory, your data will be corrupted.

Reason: