Great EA in backtest! - page 23

sentaco:
Hi

iam poster from this thread very happy to get so much replys

Hi speedster witch timeframe you use on this new EA ?

Thx all for your great support

Hi Sentaco! Thanks for starting this thread. It gave us a way to improve a great EA. I am using it on M5 and H1..M5 seems better because more trades and less risk. I have to tell you that I am starting to feel very frustrated working on this EA and giving my 200% with not much that I get in return. I am giving a chance to the forum that I know has great programmers to implement the timing change that I recommended and if it is not done, I will just have to stop posting here and do things on my own. I always hope for collaboration, but I see not much of it yet..so the next day will tell if you all will see me here any longer. For those who participated I offer a sincere thanks and you deserve to profit..for others -- oh well! its time to step up I guess! This EA is far from done and you will not reap any benefits unless you contribute.

investor_me:
I've tested this EA for two days and it produced 200% profit in forward testing

(moneytech server). If this performance is consistent for the remainder of the month, I'll be really impressed and may buy the product.

Anyone who bought the product yet? If yes, what is your experience so far?

Thanks

may i know what timeframe do you use for the forward testing and may i know the setting pls?tq for sharing.

Thank You for your great work on this EA

Can u please post me your preset file, i want to test it on some Currencys.

Where can i set the TakeProfit it is set to 0... How this EA calculate the TP?

sentaco

sentaco:
Thank You for your great work on this EA

Can u please post me your preset file, i want to test it on some Currencys.

Where can i set the TakeProfit it is set to 0... How this EA calculate the TP?

sentaco

I am testing the new TP that I implemented that is based on volatility and DiNapoli fib targets so I have a new preset file with few more inputs. I will want to test it more before I make it final. In the meantime I recommend using M5 and H1 with the 1.85 presets. I made some improvements to those as well but I would like to forward test before posting.

fxspeedster:
Hi Sentaco! Thanks for starting this thread. It gave us a way to improve a great EA. I am using it on M5 and H1..M5 seems better because more trades and less risk. I have to tell you that I am starting to feel very frustrated working on this EA and giving my 200% with not much that I get in return. I am giving a chance to the forum that I know has great programmers to implement the timing change that I recommended and if it is not done, I will just have to stop posting here and do things on my own. I always hope for collaboration, but I see not much of it yet..so the next day will tell if you all will see me here any longer. For those who participated I offer a sincere thanks and you deserve to profit..for others -- oh well! its time to step up I guess! This EA is far from done and you will not reap any benefits unless you contribute.

pls dont get frustrated my friend. I am not a programmer and what i can do here is keep forward testing using different timeframe,different setting,different brokers server.I have not use 5mins timeframe as i believe that most brokers would not welcome pip scalping. now i am testing H1 and its been doing well for just the 5th days,though its not few hundred percents of return,but it is 58% up steadily, but this week there are not many major news and it is a good time for forward testing this EA. My aim is to find the momentum for the EA,what is the best setting, time to avoid switching on the EA, which will be the best broker to use for. So far one of my chinese friend is testing on live trading with CFG and according to him, he has turned 500usd to 13++usd since starting of july. pls note that this chinese guy do not understand english, and all the things he done is just testing with setting. According to him, his stop loss is set far with 90 pips and risk is 0.5 at H1 timeframe.

yan7181:
pls dont get frustrated my friend. I am not a programmer and what i can do here is keep forward testing using different timeframe,different setting,different brokers server.I have not use 5mins timeframe as i believe that most brokers would not welcome pip scalping. now i am testing H1 and its been doing well for just the 5th days,though its not few hundred percents of return,but it is 58% up steadily, but this week there are not many major news and it is a good time for forward testing this EA. My aim is to find the momentum for the EA,what is the best setting, time to avoid switching on the EA, which will be the best broker to use for. So far one of my chinese friend is testing on live trading with CFG and according to him, he has turned 500usd to 13++usd since starting of july. pls note that this chinese guy do not understand english, and all the things he done is just testing with setting. According to him, his stop loss is set far with 90 pips and risk is 0.5 at H1 timeframe.

This EA I know is very profitable, but one needs to explore its different options settings and improve on it. It has good features, but bad ones too. So we need to eliminate the bad ones and improve on the good. This is what I am trying to do. But I dont have much input from anybody here yet except for few good people. I think you can see who they are in the thread. I hope more traders will come forward and help otherwise I will not consider this a group effort at all.

too bad, they do not have any chinese translated manual, or else i could ask my chinese forum guys to help altering it. anyway, this EA has raised their attention, and they are trying to forward testing it, anyway, not many dare to use on livetrading yet, as chinese are very conservative,hehe. i will keep on track with my current setting which is on H1(euro and jpy) timeframe, static stop at 50 pips, risk at 0.5 on CFG demo account. It should be 80k now, starting at 50k usd on monday, still dont get it how some people can turn 300% within 2 days.

I have downloaded the latest ver this morning. Have installed it on the top 6 pairs on 5 min charts, all with the default setting.

Over the last 5hrs it has not made one trade. Is there a setting that I need to change to allow it to trade?

fxspeedster:

fxspeedster, thanks for all you're doing. As yan said, please do not get frustrated, though I know it is hard not to.

I haven't done any programming in years (got tired of it) but this EA and a few others have sparked my interest, so I'm going to try to learn the MQ4 so I contribute more. Though I'm also learning Forex and everything that entails so it might be a while.

In the meantime, I too have been foward testing with 4 different setups, and so far, all are negative. I did seem to get one to start turning things around though, it's still too soon to tell. That's why I haven't posted the results.

Have you tried enlisting the help of anyone at Forex Factory?

How do I check which version I have, because I'm pretty sure it was one of if not the first one made available?

Guys....stop asking for timeframes and presets etc. etc....and lets all start testing. Fxspeedster has done the work and has posted all the information required in this thread.

This EA is worth the effort so lets knuckle down and do the work required....

Gramski.

Reason: