Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 333

Hi Johnny1,

Don't think that one box size will work forever.

For example Time-frame traders, when they see that the market is choppy on the 5min chart, they switch to 30 min chart to see smoother movement and when market is choppy on the 30 min chart they switch to the 5min chart to see smoother trends.

Same way with Renko, when the market is slow and choppy on the higher box size, decrease it to a lower box size and when market is choppy on the lower box size, switch to a higher box size.

I wrote the 3 box size settings for everything on this topic.

Currently I'm on casual solid settings mode because the market has become faster, but when market starts becoming choppy on higher box size, I'll get to intraday or scalping modes.

The best I perform is when market is normal and on intraday mode, because faster market means they are probably on a long trends.

I'm trading DKK, SEK, NOK, Gold and UJ EJ at the moment.

ALSO Be wary of the sessions. London/EURO is see-saw market and US morning is when all the ground breaking moves and trends are happening, focus more on US mornings if you're just interested in the deals.

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

---------------------------------------------------

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Gold seems to be stuck today.... not the great money we have seen other days.

I just wanted to show you what is happening, you will see in the chart that Gold is attempting to cross the weekly pivot and not having a lot of success.... that is why it seems stuck in this upward move

Files:
davem-0200.png  15 kb

Hayk

One thing you may consider for learning is to paper trade and use a screen editor to record every entry that you make and mark on the chart your reasoning for the entry. Marking up charts is an excellent way to get the pictures into your mind so that you instinctivly know what a trade will look like.

There are several screen editors available at no charge, you need one that will allow you to do notations. It will not take you long to learn what works if you will discipline yourself to mark up the charts.

We have to keep in mind that Nick (Mr Nims) has been trading with Renko bars for many years. In that time he has won and lost a lot of money and his eye for a chart formation is very practised. He has been burned more than a few times and has thereby learned what works.

The point I am making is.... it takes screen time, a lot of it, we have to learn what to look for and keep learning until it becomes automatic.

We are always wondering what Nick is using on his charts, it does not matter what Nick has on his chart, what matters is how well we use what is on our own chart. It does not matter which indicator or box size...... as long as we learn to use it effectively.

For example.... I did a CCI trade on Gold twice today, I learned that entry many years ago, just a simple trend line entry.... my renko chart was not telling me what I needed to know so I used the CCI chart because I kinow exactly what will happen. from practise.

Learn one entry......... perfect that one entry, master it, make it part of you, repeat it and repeat and repeat.... and you will do well with trading. You only need one entry, and then watch for that pattern on the charts you have open. If you try to have a few entries.. then failure is guaranteed.

Hi mr nims.

I've been using your system for the past 2 days with some success, but since english isn't my first language i'm having trouble understanding some things on the pdf.

For example, for the buy signal:

1. Make sure the candles are green in colorHow many candles do I have to trak? The last one? The last 2?

3. Make sure the candles are broken out of the 2 moving avarages channel.

What do you consider to be the right candle in this example? And again, how many candles should I consider? http://i.gyazo.com/823f82d195be17b6269a65b5680c0728.png

The rest of the steps I understand, but I'm not sure what to do with these.

Thanks!

Hi mr nims, I take it that MetaQuotes History Center does not support FULL m1 data for GBPNZD & GBPAUD pairs ?

Is their any way around this for setting up Renko charts for these pairs ?

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Hi mr nims, I take it that MetaQuotes History Center does not support FULL m1 data for GBPNZD & GBPAUD pairs ?

Is their any way around this for setting up Renko charts for these pairs ?

All the best

Xard777

I use tickstory to load the data

Blaiserboy:
I use tickstory to load the data

same here xard777

km92:
Hi mr nims.

I've been using your system for the past 2 days with some success, but since english isn't my first language i'm having trouble understanding some things on the pdf.

For example, for the buy signal:

1. Make sure the candles are green in colorHow many candles do I have to trak? The last one? The last 2?

3. Make sure the candles are broken out of the 2 moving avarages channel.

What do you consider to be the right candle in this example? And again, how many candles should I consider? http://i.gyazo.com/823f82d195be17b6269a65b5680c0728.png

The rest of the steps I understand, but I'm not sure what to do with these.

Thanks!

Hi km92,

The second candle on that image was your entry.

Hi Mr. Nims,

Do you know any Renko offline chart that can work with EA, mean use EA in Renko offline chart to do automatic trading ??

I try many Renko offline chart, but there didn't work with EA.

Reason: