Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 337

I did complete all the instructions.maybe Renko script is incorrect.I updated all of history .Is the current renko script ?

I am assuming that you are using one minute data and then converting it to Renko 5 minute.

What did u use to make the data conversion, it appears that is where the error may be, perhaps it does not work correctly.

Sbt Erturan:
I did complete all the instructions.maybe Renko script is incorrect.I updated all of history .Is the current renko script ?

Hi Sbt,

It's been a long time since I backtested renko using the renko script. (Dec 2013).

I think you need to post the script and ask Mladen or Mr-Tools to make it New MT4 compatible.

Here is the topic where you could request and thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

wolero7:

Dear mr. nims

I cant This test. Please Help me

Hi SBT,

I just tested today and it works, the script doesn't need any modifications.

follow these steps.

a- scroll back and get as much m1 data as you need or use a software like tickstory.

b- open a m1 chart and an m5 chart.

c- disconnect the internet and then load the renko script (make sure timeframe is m5 and max bars is 1 million)

d- restart the mt4 and if m5 isn't a renko chart now, reload the script and restart the mt4 again (repeat step c)

Now you should have a renko m5 to backtest.

Regards,

Nick

Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hi,

First post in this thread so hello Nick and everyone.

I have had a quick search and read a fair few posts in the thread but could not find an answer to the "waiting for update" blank screen.

I have installed all the indicators, EA and template correctly. Expert settings are correct and I am able to see the template fully loaded on the 2m chart when MT4 first boots but I it disappears after what I'm assuming is first tick. I have both USDJPY m1 and m5 open separately on the terminal too. I have even downgraded to build 670 to see if that would help.

Does anyone have any idea what it may be? Apologies in advance if it is something blatant.

thanks

Ga

Hi Ga,

I don't know what your trying from what you described.

Are you trying to run the live renko chart and trading system on the m2 offline chart

or are you trying to backtest renko on the m5 chart?

Search this topic for build 600+ indicators and build 700+ renko builders if your having problems with trying to run a live renko chart.

Use the paperclip icon on this topic to search for attachments.

If your trying to backtest renko on the m5 chart, you need to use the renko script and not the EA and follow the instructions on the post before your's

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick and thanks for your rapid response!

Sorry should have said I'm just trying to get the live chart going using the M2 offline chart. At first it wouldn't show m2 in the offline charts but then read your post above somewhere about disconnecting the internet which worked.

I'll have a look back at the indicators.

thanks

All working now. Just needed a different renko builder. Back to the start now to gleam some information

ta

Ga

Hi Mr. Nims,

Some questions:

1) When I apply Renko script in different time frame eg M1 and H1, it comes out different pattern of offline chart for history data. Should it be the same ?? Any idea about this??

BTW H1 is smoother than M1 for history data, but for live data both the same. I mean when it comes to live data, no different for H1 and M1 the way the script generate the offline chart.

2) Is there a way to make H1 LIVE data same as history data?? I mean the pattern generate by the script ??

Because I back test history data for H1 is better than M1, so I mean if the script can continue generate LIVE offline chart the way it does with the history data, then the LIVE offiline chart will be smoother and easy to trade.

Thanks

Regards

Ong

Hi Ong,

You have to be careful about "What is better", because we need the real market condition on the renko chart that can come from the data on the smallest time-frame, in the case of MT4 it's the M1. The H1 chart can't display what movement happened inside the H1 candle, which is why the renko data may turn out to be wrong. What if the H1 candle is a 100 pip big, a 10 pip renko will just show 10 candles trending in a row, but if the H1 candle had more movement inside like going 50 pips up and 50 pips down and then 100 pips up, this from the m1 chart would draw on the 10 pip renko chart a 5 renko candle uptrend, a 5 renko candle downtrend and a 10 renko candle uptrend.

This is why we need to use the m1 chart for the renko builder EA and scripts.

Regards,

Nims

Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Searched for a renko charts system for a while. Looks vary promissing.Gonna give it a try. Thax for sharing.

Reason: