Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 347

Hi Blaiserboy

Which pairs do you trade ? I totally agree with sticking to the rules ....emotion has been my downfall so far.

Regarding the indicators, the up/down arrow is not mentioned in the trading rules. Can these indicators be ignored ?

I have 26 pairs that I trade, take all of the entries and let the trade manager do its thing.

I made a list of rules based on the indicators that I use... I will do a better job on the rules after today because I missed a bunch of pips.

And I closed everything at 10 am because fatigue was setting in.

Blaiserboy:
I expect some volatility this week as Retail Earnings to be announced and the US Markets are showing volatility. This should be a good week.

Your Right, It is a good week and it gave me a good start to start off with. 109% gain, just to begin the week with!

Files:
8june.png  10 kb

hi all i found this link he is selling easyrenko system for 150 dollars Easy Renko System i bought it from him

banian:
hi all i found this link he is selling easyrenko system for 150 dollars Easy Renko System i bought it from him

Maybe that is you and this is your advertisement?

banian:

LOL you got sucked in by a pro .....

That is not the real deal, too bad..

The current edition is much better than the junk you bot...... oh well, you can learn to trade with the junk editi0on and then when you have some money you can buy the real deal.

Banian

Please refrain from marketing stolen software on this site!

banian:

Banian,

You can sell what you want on the internet, at-least make it your own system with your own given name, what pisses me the most is when people come to me and ask me if i'm associated with you and i have to explain to them i'm not.

If you don't improve, I'll come to your kerala with my Keralite trader friends and find you personally to deal with you.

Regs,

Nick

BTW, This is my real blog.

Easy Renko System

Regs,

Nick

Blaiserboy:
LOL you got sucked in by a pro .....

That is not the real deal, too bad..

The current edition is much better than the junk you bot...... oh well, you can learn to trade with the junk editi0on and then when you have some money you can buy the real deal.

Hi DaveM,

I never sold him my system, so he is has never been my member. And I'll never sell him anything after all this 3rd degree behavior on his part.

Regs,

Nick

Reason: