RSI of Hull Moving Average

Hi everybody:

I've been reading and thinking about forex some time ago. Since i know something about programming i've created some days ago a RSI based on hull moving average and i would that some people with more experience help me to create a system using it, now i'm in my work and i haven't here all source code and pictures of it, but i think it's interesting 'cause trends are shown in a smooth fashion for this indicator over 80 level and 20 level. Somebody have tried something like this?.

At this moment i also created a EA based in hull moving average momentum? Somebody have tried it? I know that there's EA based on HMA, but they use the same indicator but color changing, when i use Momentum of HMA i see that sometimes momentum grafic don't define if cross or don't for a while, that's the change of color in diferent HMA until i've read, this changes may be stay between 1 tick or define a complete trend. Somebody knows how it could be filtered?

Later, this night at home i will post some pictures and the code.

Thanks.

Source code and picture

Good night:

Here is a picture of RSI of Hull Moving average, for HMA period 10, RSI period 5,HMA is calculated on PRICE_MEDIAN.

Really i took HMA from anywhere from this forum and modified to make it more readable by myself, and later i took RSI that came with ODL and modify it to instead of using close to calculate RSI, use HMA.

Here is source code(excuse me if you see code of some else)

What do you think? I think it could be usefull

See you later.

Files:
hullma.mq4  3 kb
rsh.mq4  4 kb
rsi_hull.gif  66 kb

I have been looking for this indicator for long time, great work Kaamos.But RSI of Hull Moving average indicator doesn't apperar on my chart, I am also using ODL's Metatrader.Unlike Metastock and some other TA programs it is not easy for someone with limited coding knowledge to take the indicator of an indicator with Metatrader.I hope they will make it easy in the near future.

dont work?

Hi:

did you compile it and doesn't work? I put it in my indicators folder, open it with mql editor, compile it, then it appears in custom indicators without a problem.

But well how do you think this indicator could be integrated with other indicators to create an EA? There's somebody else trying it?

See ya guys

mystified:
I have been looking for this indicator for long time, great work Kaamos.But RSI of Hull Moving average indicator doesn't apperar on my chart, I am also using ODL's Metatrader.Unlike Metastock and some other TA programs it is not easy for someone with limited coding knowledge to take the indicator of an indicator with Metatrader.I hope they will make it easy in the near future.

In order for the RSH indicator to work, you must also have the HullMa indicator in your indicators folder. Otherwise the RSH indicator opens but is blank.

it is funny it didn't work in the computer at work but the indicator is working in the different computer now.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I like your RSH indicator.

Try This

mystified:

I think the custom indicator doesn't work for you because you mustalso copy his version of the Hull MA into your experts/indicators file. I know this because the same thing happened to me, even though I had the standard Hull MA already. Once I added his Hull MA and restarted the program, I was able to add the custom RSH no problem. I would like this indicator even more if it was colorized; i.e when going up blue, going down red.

Hope this helps.

Reason: