Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 323

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

I'm now fit as a fiddle. Thanks for asking of my health and also glad to hear your in the pink of health too. As Hermes writes sometimes the trading stress impairs the immune system and we get sick easily.

Time to pour my drink now.

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Glad to know about your health bro....!

My target for this week is minimum 100 pips and max (no limit)....lol....

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Good day everyone here. am so happy to find this thread. i am a lover of renko. infact ever since i started trading forex, it was only until i moved up to daily timeframe that i was able to make little profit. but when i switched to learning abt renko, my eyes was opened and i believed that a trader could actually make money trading forex and not guesing Price action direction.

I tried to read thru all the posts, but i must confess, its very tedious, as i download and try out a setup on the next page, i meet a better setup or system.

I decided to post a comment to seek assistance abt the most recent system followed by members presently so dat i can download it and study.

i also want to to wish Mr. Nims speedy recovery and thank him for his kind gestures.

thanks to everyone.

endy231:
Good day everyone here. am so happy to find this thread. i am a lover of renko. infact ever since i started trading forex, it was only until i moved up to daily timeframe that i was able to make little profit. but when i switched to learning abt renko, my eyes was opened and i believed that a trader could actually make money trading forex and not guesing Price action direction.

I tried to read thru all the posts, but i must confess, its very tedious, as i download and try out a setup on the next page, i meet a better setup or system.

I decided to post a comment to seek assistance abt the most recent system followed by members presently so dat i can download it and study.

i also want to to wish Mr. Nims speedy recovery and thank him for his kind gestures.

thanks to everyone.

Mr. Nims i have downloaded the Renko Ashi 2 build 600plus.zip

I hope am on track. All the master renko pippers here....

Another simple chart.

This one uses the stochastic momentum indicator that I downloaded from this site.

You can do a google search to see how to apply this indicator, it can show a lot of good things. You may want to adjust the settings to show different aspects of the indicator.

To keep things simple.... when the indicator gets close to the 40 level, you can expect the trend to start to change.

Have fun...!!

Files:
davem-0015.png  20 kb

I wanted you to see this part of the chart for Google.

For whatever reason, early this morning Google started to drop in the premarket...... a quick drop and then recovery, and then after that a few pips as it moved up and down.

There are lots of opportunities other than the Forex pairs to make some money after the New York market opens.

Renko is a super tool, I sure thank Nick for illustrating how to make an income from trading using the Renko bars.

Files:
davem-0016.png  21 kb

As we all know, Nick likes to trade Gold.

He is probably asleep as I post this....... you can believe that he made a ton of money today on Gold and went to sleep laughing..... lolol

Files:
davem-0017.png  20 kb

Blaiserboy:
As we all know, Nick likes to trade Gold. He is probably asleep as I post this....... you can believe that he made a ton of money today on Gold and went to sleep laughing..... lolol

Hi Dave,

Actually I was long on Gold with all my might! With the stop-loss at 1274 and entry at 1279, but Then I thought maybe it won't move and closed the trade, started pouring my drink.

I was expecting at-least 1284-85, but now I see it went all the way to 1292 lol.

Anyways, more moves to come and the weeks not over yet and as usual there's always a new setup forming round the block!

Best,

Nick

Blaiserboy:
I wanted you to see this part of the chart for Google.

For whatever reason, early this morning Google started to drop in the premarket...... a quick drop and then recovery, and then after that a few pips as it moved up and down.

There are lots of opportunities other than the Forex pairs to make some money after the New York market opens.

Renko is a super tool, I sure thank Nick for illustrating how to make an income from trading using the Renko bars.

Hi Dave,

Just show me a mt4 broker that has google on it and which is not "Instaforex" and I'll be ready to jump onto the google bandwagon.

Nick

Here is some timing indicators on a chart.

We can use all sorts of things on a chart. We have to experiment until we see a chart that speaks loudly to us.

Files:
davem-0022.png  38 kb
davem-0023.png  41 kb

mr_nims:
Hi Dave,

Just show me a mt4 broker that has google on it and which is not "Instaforex" and I'll be ready to jump onto the google bandwagon.

Nick

There are many instruments that give great profits and you have a few really great ideas in your package.

I just use Google in here because I am interested in Google, I could be illustrating with any of several that you have prepared lessons on.

Reason: