Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 327

Hi Hermes,

I hope you do! and good luck, glad to know renko was servicing you for a couple of years and now you need some change in life, lol we get bored of soap operas too and switch to another, if you have renko related info do post and you're welcomed.

time-frame and tf based pedigree system, there's your topic for that.

good luck!

Nick

Hi guys:

Greetings from colombia. First at all thanks Mr nims and all guys for this amazing colaborative work. I'm not so new to forex, i've been in the forum long time without much real interest and none participation, until last year that i knew renko bars.....last week i found this thread and i've been reading a lot. I work as java programmer, so i've been able to undestand a lot of mql4, 'cause i have no time to live trade i'm interested in automatic trading using experts. I just wanna know where i can found renko script to generate backtesting with mql4.

Thanks in advance

Hi folks,

should we believe we're safe or should we think there's a jihad and have to open up swords and get into a damn wars.

it's confusing man.

Jihad lets all fight and lets see if we win, is the world come to that?

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLCJid

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

Just to let you know, I've had trouble of unable to sleep, maybe due to leaving alcohol.

But I think I'm done for the week and I'll please just pour one drink so that I can sleep.

Irritated of lying on the bed with my eyes shut but not really in sleep.

Also Anton, my old member's 26th Birthday today so another reason to pour.

Just also wanted to tell you'll I believe God dwells in love, so loving someone is like dwelling in god.

Even if that someone is a unknown physical person whom I only know from text.

So Love you All

Have a Nice and Blessed Weekend!

A song to go as usual from mr songboy lolz

John Legend - All of me (Addictive Elements Remix) [RADIO EDIT] - YouTube

--

To Your Success!

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hey folks,

Heading into the next week and as always forgive me for all my drunken drama's

Even I'm one of those who was lost then found

BTW, we're forex TSD addicts?

Best,

Nick

kaamos:
Hi guys:

Greetings from colombia. First at all thanks Mr nims and all guys for this amazing colaborative work. I'm not so new to forex, i've been in the forum long time without much real interest and none participation, until last year that i knew renko bars.....last week i found this thread and i've been reading a lot. I work as java programmer, so i've been able to undestand a lot of mql4, 'cause i have no time to live trade i'm interested in automatic trading using experts. I just wanna know where i can found renko script to generate backtesting with mql4.

Thanks in advance

Hi Kaamos,

Go to this site to find the details of how to backtest renko on the strategy tester using tick data properly.

Backtesting EAs on RangeBars, Renko, Median Renko & PointO charts using tick data on MT4 – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

Regards,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hey Johnny1,

Try listening through one of these, it's an experience with a amplifier!

Cooler Master Gaming � Products: Sirus - 5.1

Nick

Wow those headphones look epic!

Must be quite an experience.

I'll put them on my wishlist

jonny1:
Wow those headphones look epic!

Must be quite an experience.

I'll put them on my wishlist

Christmas is coming wish, wish, wish... or earn it on Renko trading.

Hermes

hermes:
Christmas is coming wish, wish, wish... or earn it on Renko trading. Hermes

Thats the plan Hermes last 2 weeks i managed to make 500 pips each week in a demo account.

this week, i lost some pips but i've just made back what i lost. so i still have time to continue my winning streak.

I'm trading in a small live account.

How is everybody else doing this week?

Offs1987:
Im working hard on some EA's and trying it on demo accounts. The test is so promising, but need much more time to improve it and test it on demo account. Here is some screenshots of a test from 01/01/2013 to yesterday, 10/10/2013:

EDIT: I have to say that test have double of normal spread for that pair (XAUUSD). More than 4,5 pips spread and the normal on my broker is about 2-3 pips.

The problem on the demo account vs tests is:

The EA is based on heiken ashi ok? Lets imagine we are short with some orders open, and some candles later the tendence is losing strength, then new candle opens and then heiken ashi turns positive for some seconds, but finally it close negative and the tendence continues down. Well, on test it never get positive and the orders never closed, but on a demo account yes, that change of color of heiken ashi close all orders and then we lose all the tendence. Example here:

Hi greetings from Colombia:

I´ve been following the thread, again i thank to Mr Nims and every one in this thread. I just wanna ask, i was able to reproduce backtesting results on quoted post, i know that backtesting is inaccurate and on live trading exists price bursts, anyway i wanna know if its possible go live with a strategy like this, i have less agressive EA(i can´t trade manually i work all day as java programmer), i´ve read nearly all the thread and know that with renko no matters how much pips uou do, but a good MM, but again i just wanna know your opinion. Yesterday i put own of my Renko-HA on USDJPY on one of my demo and i got 50 pips.

Here there´s one of my backtest, this was ran from 01-01-2010 until today, beginning from 500 USD, this include a MM strategy

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files:

kaamos:
Hi greetings from Colombia:

I´ve been following the thread, again i thank to Mr Nims and every one in this thread. I just wanna ask, i was able to reproduce backtesting results on quoted post, i know that backtesting is inaccurate and on live trading exists price bursts, anyway i wanna know if its possible go live with a strategy like this, i have less agressive EA(i can´t trade manually i work all day as java programmer), i´ve read nearly all the thread and know that with renko no matters how much pips uou do, but a good MM, but again i just wanna know your opinion. Yesterday i put own of my Renko-HA on USDJPY on one of my demo and i got 50 pips.

Here there´s one of my backtest, this was ran from 01-01-2010 until today, beginning from 500 USD, this include a MM strategy

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr_nims:
Hi Kaamos,

Go to this site to find the details of how to backtest renko on the strategy tester using tick data properly.

Backtesting EAs on RangeBars, Renko, Median Renko & PointO charts using tick data on MT4 – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

Regards,

Nick

Hi Kaamos, As I've wrote, you need to run the backtest using the method mentioned in that site, otherwise all EA's on renko will give you the same type of straight equity curve on normal backtest.

Regards,

Nick

Reason: