Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 329

Hi Nick:

mr_nims:
Hi Kaamos,

I was playing with a simple Heiken Ashi EA last November on 10-12 pairs along with my group watching the myfxbook for testing, we went up all the way to 2k pips on semi-automatic.

Semi-automatic is the EA opening the trade and me closing it manually from my andriod phone.

I´ll do the same, but instead my android phone i found that teamviewer (a remote control app) can communicate with my laptop , so my EA is running and from my work i can control my laptop and offcourse MT terminals

mr_nims:

Later we decided to test it fully automatic and we came down from 2k pips down to 800 pips and hence decided to stop.

So the thing is if you want it to precisely open the trade when the entry setup condition is met with a stoploss in place, later you just want to check your phone what trades are in good profit and close them and what trades haven't still clicked and leave then (slow pairs) and decide what to do with the trades that are going in DD ( market seems to be going against you or SL hit)

This way you can use just any EA, heiken ashi, parabolic sar and even 2MA ea on renko just to make the entry and

Ohh my poor demo acount with the EA went to 25k to 12.5k in a week. For me automatic trading is unable to catch all complexities that a human can 'see' when is about taking decisions. Computers are dammmmm good doing repetitive tasks, so like said before i will be using a semi automated strategy using teamviewer

mr_nims:

I think you need to learn JavaScript to code MQL4, because its very much like JavaScript.

Regards,

Nick

Well i´m professional and certified java programmer (not javascript), long time javascript was considered a toy language not anymore, now has a lotttttttt of functionality. I catched mql4 so quick, but.........is really frustrating work with that, is a buggy languague , not as sweet as java and like i said before it´s what it´s.

Thanks again Nick

Hi Folks,

someone made a video of the Renko Ashi system, but all he did wrong was to forget to press the Expert Advisor button to make it start working. lol

How To Setup Mr Nims Renko Ashi System - YouTube

It may be that Metaquotes will no longer support the mobile versions, caution re spending a lot of time to develop mobile until the issue is resolved

LOVELY EUR / DKK

hahaha to funny watching the pips add up

better than eating donuts, even.!!

Thanks Nick.

I like to watch the news at 11.......

90 pips before 11:30

I think Renko works..!!

Hey DaveM,

I think i found a broker that's not Instaforex or MRC markets that has the Google and is a reliable one!

e-mail me and I'll let you know.

Regards,

Nick

Thank you Mr. Nims and others who are selflesssly contributing to the thread. I've been reading up on the thread and went through the postings for the last 80 pages. Finally, mustered up enough courage to do a couple of real trades on AUDUSD and GBPJPY. Made 25 pips of AUD and 12 pips of GBP. Both of them were short. Haven't figured out when to really exit the trade but as I was experimenting live, did not want to get too greedy. Thanks again. Will keep posted of my journey

Hi guys!!

I really need your help!!!!

Im trying to set up a Renko Ea, but for some reason I cant not make the 2 mts offline chart to move. Do you know why?? Please help, thanks

Kary

mr_nims:
Build 711 compatible renko builders.

Thanks Mladen for modification and Anyways for directing me.

3.2 and 3.4 both.

Regards

Hi Mr_nims I downloaded this ea into my 711 built mt4 and I could not make the 2 mts offline chart to move. Can you help me with this please??? I would appreciate it!!, Thanks a lot

Hi again guys

I finally could make the 2 mts chart to work but I the Ea is not making any trades. Do I need any other indicator along with this Ea? 3.4 version??

Reason: