Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 311

Hi DaveM,

World Vision just e-mailed me this week that their having a drive for the kids.

Just sponsored a kid on the annual basis. It's making me feel good that I could do something.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi DaveM,

World Vision just e-mailed me this week that their having a drive for the kids.

Just sponsored a kid on the annual basis. It's making me feel good that I could do something.

Best,

Nick

Da best..!!

I went out today and got two more boxes to ship to the Philippines.... then I went to a couple stores to see what I would fill the boxes with......

These boxes are going to be toys and clothes for the little guys..... hehehe mainly toys as they don't have toys.

This kind of stuff is what makes the ups and downs of trading all worthwhile.

Have a super weekend.!!

daveM

( I am playing with charts......, maybe later this weekend I can post a couple.}

Nick,

Make 10 pips in the morning, and the rest of the day, get out of your desk

Go to health club or beach, lots of hot girls there

Come on ! One girl a day, beautifull day !

marley60:
can you please upload that JB COG no repaint? google can´t find it...

here you are: jb_cog_no_repaint-final.ex4

Bands

Ribbon

BB stop

Yer basic simple way to make some excellent pips...!!

Files:
davem-0364.png  19 kb

here is a 'three time frame' approach..... 3 different size renko bars, give an idea what is happening on higher time frames. We don't have to have an elaborate system to trade Renko bars, we just have to learn to see what the price bars are telling us.

On this chart I added a 200 sma and also the awesome oscillator.

Again, this is the template that is located on the first post of this thread.... and this template has made a ton of money for quite a few people.

Files:
davem-0390.png  54 kb

Here is a 'Wolfe Wave' on a renko chart.

Renko charts are well suited to indicators like Zup and Wolfe Wave and Harmonic patterns.

Files:
davem-0391.png  17 kb

Here is a couple more Fibonacci Patterns, they are common on renko charts and sometimes will lead to an excellent trade...

Files:
davem-0392.png  34 kb

oldmahesa:
Hi Mr Nims, thank a lot for your quick reply, I already did as you said, but when I open M2 offline, the chart doesn't appears, only said waiting for update with blank chart.. what should I do to resolve this matter.... please help me with this

Hi Oldmashesa,

It's because the market isn't moving, wait for market to start and you'll get the offline chart.

Best

Blaiserboy:
Here is a 'Wolfe Wave' on a renko chart. Renko charts are well suited to indicators like Zup and Wolfe Wave and Harmonic patterns.

hellow sir

is it possible for you to share all the indicators on your renko chart on gold especailly the white and red one candle and the one showing some star and dots

Reason: