Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 318

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

I think instaforex is doing that because it's only incoming and no outgoing lolz

Read this...

Insta Forex Warning | InstaForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Loves and hugs,

Nick

Hello Nick,!

Yeah, but Forexpeacearmy is also blacklisted for many people, i got the report from many brokers that FPA try to blackmail them that complete their money demand or be ready for fake scam proofs.

BTW, I am very happy because i am now with my 2.1 version, a lot of more things and still i have +275 pips in floating. I think its time to gain more and more. Rocking with GU and NU, and hope the same for you.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Better to be safe than sorry, I don't know about that report, but people writing reviews there also can't be wrong.

Good for you and congrats on your big trade and 3-digit pips.

Pips is no issue for me as I get my 3-digit pips easily each week just out of Gold and DKK strategies, that too without any position trading or speculative trading.

It's really a big feat getting 275 pips on NZDUSD though, because she's usually very slow to profit and susceptible to making Mid-night moves (For me in India) during any NZ news in the Aussie Session.

I just closed 40 pips on gold and I have a floating 66 pips on DKK, not bad for me as I was planning to start next week, but my itchy fingers hehe.

Best,

Nick

here's a good one for the weekend. Sons Of The Desert - Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy(Danish lyrics) - YouTube

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

---------------------------------------------------

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Simplicity with Moving Average Lines

Files:
davem-0508.png  23 kb
davem-0509.png  22 kb

Blaiserboy,

what settings are those??

Hi, Blasterboy, Can you tell me what is the gray Box around the Renko Candle, Whenever the Reko hit the top and the bottom of the Box, it would reverse right or when the trend is strong the box can spread more bigger. Also, Can you upload the Gray Box indicator too. Thank you

Blaiserboy:
Maybe I will post some of these in a thread in the commercial section, I have a few more.

Hopefully you have done well with the Google, I see there has been quite a drop since the open.

haha This is fun.!!

BTW what pip total for the day, if you do not mind...

adamant79:
Blaiserboy, what settings are those??

look nanningbob 10.2 system

princewahaj:
Hello Nick,!

Yeah, but Forexpeacearmy is also blacklisted for many people, i got the report from many brokers that FPA try to blackmail them that complete their money demand or be ready for fake scam proofs.

BTW, I am very happy because i am now with my 2.1 version, a lot of more things and still i have +275 pips in floating. I think its time to gain more and more. Rocking with GU and NU, and hope the same for you.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello PrinceWahaj! It appears you have finally bought the commercial version of Renko Ashi trading system.

Briefly tell me your experience between this and the manual system. Hehehe! that 275 pips in 1 standard lot is much money in my country.

chucks2013:
Hello PrinceWahaj! It appears you have finally bought the commercial version of Renko Ashi trading system. Briefly tell me your experience between this and the manual system. Hehehe! that 275 pips in 1 standard lot is much money in my country.

Hello Chucks!

No, I am not the member of Nick's commercial system, i meant that i have my own system from now but i am still interested to learn from Nick so when i would feel that i am comfortable to purchase it, i will. My system and Nick's system, both are manual, no automation.

Just the update for you that AU seems to break all the bounds and can go deeply downwards, I am still holding my NU and got a lot of more pips today with big moves. GU is also bye bye from long area so its the right time to short both pairs i think, For AU, we have less risk and high reward and for GU, we can make it at 1:1 but stoploss level seems very high for me. I hope that next fomc will be green too as Ms.Yellen statement for this month was confusing. US economy is about to gain its strength again in my opinion. BTW, i do not plan to add any more positions for now, this month is about to end too and i am not liking to take anymore risks because i have already my NU, planning to close it soon.

$1,100 money is floating here for your information.

Best Regards,

Prince

princewahaj:
Hello Chucks!

No, I am not the member of Nick's commercial system, i meant that i have my own system from now but i am still interested to learn from Nick so when i would feel that i am comfortable to purchase it, i will. My system and Nick's system, both are manual, no automation.

Just the update for you that AU seems to break all the bounds and can go deeply downwards, I am still holding my NU and got a lot of more pips today with big moves. GU is also bye bye from long area so its the right time to short both pairs i think, For AU, we have less risk and high reward and for GU, we can make it at 1:1 but stoploss level seems very high for me. I hope that next fomc will be green too as Ms.Yellen statement for this month was confusing. US economy is about to gain its strength again in my opinion. BTW, i do not plan to add any more positions for now, this month is about to end too and i am not liking to take anymore risks because i have already my NU, planning to close it soon.

$1,100 money is floating here for your information.

Best Regards,

Prince

Hmm nice and encouraging. You appear to be adopting a strategy I've been thinking of; that is trading any good setup of a pair after fundamental news release , which will make the Renko trend well and entering the retracement later too.

Do you mind sharing your system?