Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 317

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the help bro.

I am already rocking on NU with some big lot size, already +50 pips floating on it, its time to hold it for a long time i think, to drain the banks. hehe

Today, news cause the cable to break and make a new high, i don't know what Fed want to do with USD.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Blaiserboy:
Oh my..... Gold and Oil are chasing each other down the hill today.

Yer basic Bill Williams system on a Renko chart.....

Ya gotta just look back at all those posts of people asking if there is any money in trading Renko Bars..... or people looking for the ultimate indicator or the secret method, when it is all in the Metatrader charting tools and is free.

Me, I don't understand the Bill Williams method or vocabulary or terminology and wise men and angels, I just know that when those lines are sloping at a certain degree to jump in hard.

The guts of trading is.. where there is a slope. there is hope.

Bill Williams Chaos theory and the Alligator trading method was used extensively on the 4 hour charts before 2004, many people turned millionaires until the software companies started to make it a standard indicator in the platforms.

But alas, gone are the days when 4 hour charts used to trend like renko charts lolz

We'll there's renko now and anyone could apply the alligator on them.

Google

I made this chart at 3:35 pm EST and it looks just about the same as the chart from yesterday, nice divergence.

Notice the shrinking volatility as it gets to the top (bottom chart).

I am pretty sure that Nick had a look at this one earlier today and probably traded it... I wonder if he can share some insights as to what size bricks he feels would be suitable to this thing.

I set up to use 20 pips for this chart and I did ok with that, what do others think..?

Happy Trading, everyone..!

Files:
davem-0495.png  31 kb

mr_nims:
Bill Williams Chaos theory and the Alligator trading method was used extensively on the 4 hour charts before 2004, many people turned millionaires until the software companies started to make it a standard indicator in the platforms.

But alas, gone are the days when 4 hour charts used to trend like renko charts lolz

We'll there's renko now and anyone could apply the alligator on them.

Haha, we need to hide our systems from companies again otherwise they will make Renko a useless charting type like they did for H4..

BTW, it was a glorious day for NU and GU too is in small plus and BE, which means, no worries anymore for GU. +120 pips floating overall.

Best Regards,

Prince

Hi Wahaj,

Don't you think brokers and platform companies aren't aware of renko charts?? They surely are!! But they'll never include it in the platforms as a default chart type, because it would be very easy for anyone to make profit out of it, they don't want that. The few enlightened ones can use it, but they won't let the masses on them.

Someone on the other side of the trade has to lose for one to win.

Best,

Nick

My Best Friend as well as member is back after a year !

"shaiks":
Hi Nick long time no c

Hi Shaiks,

Salaam Malikum Hehe, soo long no see you too.

Hows Dubai and you millionaire empire.

Happy Ramzan.

Glad to have you in

Best,

Nick

I'm also missing my bestest friend Amr from Egypt today.

He wanted to be an engineer trader, but I don't know if he's gone Saudi or Araby Emirati Land , been so Long.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know about Amr from Egypt and me.

Our unending debate and competition about how hot Indians girls are and how hot Arabs girls are would go on forever.

He would try to out-beat me and I would try to out-beat him LOLz

In the end both would get our ass kicked as none of us really had a girl lolz

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hi Folks,

Got my DSL line fixed, it wasn't the rains but some line downtime fault as explained by the linesman, I didn't notice my phone was dead.

So To Acey and Rudolph, we could schedule the remote tomorrow itself up-to weekend, so let me know.

Unfortunately I started drinking today thinking it would take 2 or more days, so I'll not be able to do it today lolz

I'm in Mumbai India, so you could use this site Time Converter - Conversion at a Glance - Pick best time to schedule conference calls, webinars, online meetings and phone calls. to schedule me.

I'm free after 8am GMT everyday.

Best,

nick

--

To Your Success!

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

Don't you think brokers and platform companies aren't aware of renko charts?? They surely are!! But they'll never include it in the platforms as a default chart type, because it would be very easy for anyone to make profit out of it, they don't want that. The few enlightened ones can use it, but they won't let the masses on them.

Someone on the other side of the trade has to lose for one to win.

Best,

Nick

lol, Yeah, its true, Brokers are aware and you know? InstaForex gave it by default (RenkoLiveChart) ever green version which works with all platforms, the only problem for me is that they do not offer wicks option. The CPU usage is good for default indicator gave by InstaForex but a useless indicator for me, it is useful for those who like to trade without wicks or by double top/bottom patterns.

Overall, the good news is, the shaiks is back, My Muslim bro, so Happy Ramazan to Shaiks! I do not know him personally but he is my brother as a Muslim, and Happy Eid-ul-Fitr in advance too bro with best wishes.

Best Regards,

Prince

Hi Wahaj,

I think instaforex is doing that because it's only incoming and no outgoing lolz

Read this...

Insta Forex Warning | InstaForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Loves and hugs,

Nick