Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 316

princewahaj:
Hello Nick and other friends,

Can someone help me here for GOLD - $2.5? I mean, how to set it? I am very confused for it that you guys didn't stated the number of pips. Maybe i am new in Gold...lol

I would like to see what are the best optimized settings for gold by you guys?

I guess that you guys mean its 25 pips?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

type 250 if gold looks 1300.00

type 2500 if gold looks 1300.000

type 25 if gold looks 1300.0

so on and so forth.

NOTE: The Gold Strategy in the commercial version uses a different settings and approach, which I won't be able to share publicly.

Best,

Nick

Google

Lots of divergence showing, this could be a great short trade in the next couple of days.

The divergence will show well in the Original Renko System on Post #1.

As you can see on that chart there was lots of money to make on Google yeaterday during the New York Session. Renko does not have to be limited to the Forex.

Files:
davem-0490.png  28 kb

Hi DaveM,

Google is looking ferocious lolz

Gold had a nice move last night, I got a signal to buy it and since then it has moved quite a bit although it has backed off at this time, I think I will be getting another buy signal, by the looks of the chart.

On the 4 hr chart I do not yet have a buy signal, I will jump on that when it happens.

I'm on the Gold too, SL 1305.

1305 has been behaving as a support since yesterday, so if it holds out!

Anyways, I got more than a 100 on DKK today.

Time for your Google Pips!

mr_nims:
I'm on the Gold too, SL 1305.

1305 has been behaving as a support since yesterday, so if it holds out!

Anyways, I got more than a 100 on DKK today.

hahahaha sounds like your sneaky dekky technique paid off big time for you . Good for you..!

I have to go out this morning for a while and then when I return I will have some interesting comments.

One is. prepare to short NZDUSD, there may be more strength left in the bull move on GBPUSD.

Those are longer term.

Have fun.

daveM

hahaha If Google drops, it will be like Google pops.!!

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

type 250 if gold looks 1300.00

type 2500 if gold looks 1300.000

type 25 if gold looks 1300.0

so on and so forth.

NOTE: The Gold Strategy in the commercial version uses a different settings and approach, which I won't be able to share publicly.

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the settings.

BTW, i didn't ask commercial version's settings too. Only normal settings but thanks for the note.

I am still confused for the settings because i am using FXDD because of the facility of M1 historical data for signals purpose but executions in RoboForex.

The FXDD offers

[TD="class: spread"] $0.4(spread)

[/TD] 1,308.750(bid)

[/TD]

[TD="class: ask"]1,309.140(ask)

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

I think you'll need to use 2500 in the renko settings, if it looks 1308.750.

Regards Bro Nick

mr_nims:
Hi DaveM, Google is looking ferocious lolz

Maybe I will post some of these in a thread in the commercial section, I have a few more.

Hopefully you have done well with the Google, I see there has been quite a drop since the open.

haha This is fun.!!

BTW what pip total for the day, if you do not mind...

Files:
davem-0492.png  46 kb

Oh my..... Gold and Oil are chasing each other down the hill today.

Yer basic Bill Williams system on a Renko chart.....

Ya gotta just look back at all those posts of people asking if there is any money in trading Renko Bars..... or people looking for the ultimate indicator or the secret method, when it is all in the Metatrader charting tools and is free.

Me, I don't understand the Bill Williams method or vocabulary or terminology and wise men and angels, I just know that when those lines are sloping at a certain degree to jump in hard.

The guts of trading is.. where there is a slope. there is hope.

Files:
davem-0493.png  36 kb
Reason: