Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 305

albert666:
I think 10 pip is short for daily target !

Maybe for you, but when you know your ultimate target will be achieved ( when you make your 10 pips daily), that's super cool and it have no price

mr_nims:
Hi Solarin,

Follow what's written to setup the renko from the manual in the first posts. There is no time-frame for renko charts, so we are using the unused time-frame of mt4 like m2, m3, m4, m6 or any mx or mxx or mxxx and we will plot the renko on that charts offline mode. (Note the chart is not offline, it's real-time running from the renkolivechart ea)

Best,

Nick

ok, thank you for respond

and the candle bar in the renko system in what time frame are?

thank you

hey, where is the M2 data, I couldn't find M2 data in MT4 .. there is only 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H,4H, DAILY,WEEKLY, MONTHLY in history data section ... and where is the M2 located .. ? is it necessary to use M2 chart , or can we use any other charts like 1M or 5M instead of 2M ...

Hi To All,

I have downloaded several files but they all come up as PHP files.Could some kind person advise how I may convert these to MT4 exe /MQL4 files please.

Regards,

Ronald

BEST_TRADER:
hey, where is the M2 data, I couldn't find M2 data in MT4 .. there is only 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H,4H, DAILY,WEEKLY, MONTHLY in history data section ... and where is the M2 located .. ? is it necessary to use M2 chart , or can we use any other charts like 1M or 5M instead of 2M ...

Hello BEST_TRADER, on a open chart click on File, then click on open offline.

solarin1107:
ok, thank you for respond

and the candle bar in the renko system in what time frame are?

thank you

Hi Solarin,

You could use 15 pip renko bars for normal mode or 7 pip renko bars for scalper/intraday mode.

Best,

Nick

BEST_TRADER:

Hi Best_Trader,

Follow the steps written in the manual on the first post and you should see a m2 offline chart with renko on it.

Best,

Nick

nald50:
Hi To All,

I have downloaded several files but they all come up as PHP files.Could some kind person advise how I may convert these to MT4 exe /MQL4 files please.

Regards,

Ronald

Hi Ronald,

I think it's something to do with your browser or perhaps the code isn't downloading as a file but displaying the code in your browser directly.

In this case right click the file to download and select "save as", although this doesn't happen.

If your still having problem, it may be due to the TSD forum scripts issue, try contacting the admins of tsd then.

Best,

Nick

Morning Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

I have found my mistake..Silly Me.... I was rgiht clicking on the files and then save as but should be left clicking on the file which then takes me to a download page.

Regards,

Ronald

Good morning to all

Took several years using different types of indicators and EAs to generate renko graphics.

And still not used to this parameter.

RenkoBoxOffset, appears on all indicators and EAs to generate renko graphics, I always leave it at 0, but do not really have that function.

Can someone help me and say that function has this parameter.

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Files:
renko_box.png  24 kb
Reason: