Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 310

Nick

Thanks for the USDDKK...............!!

Some pips in that one at least tonight....

daveM

Blaiserboy:
Nick

Thanks for the USDDKK...............!!

Some pips in that one at least tonight....

daveM

Hi Blaiserboy,

I'm interested in this system, please send me more information on this system.

I'm very new to forex trading.

Regards

Hi Mr Nims, thank a lot for your quick reply, I already did as you said, but when I open M2 offline, the chart doesn't appears, only said waiting for update with blank chart.. what should I do to resolve this matter.... please help me with this

Blaiserboy:
Making entries based on a chart is to be price action, indicators just make a pretty picture. Whether an indicator repaints or not, it is still price action for entries.

There is no 'best' indicator other than the last couple bars.

In this thread are all sorts of combinations of indicators that people have used with good success..., and other people have failed to see how to use the same charts.

I just post alternative charts with a view to exposing others to different approaches. The COG - Semaphore is great for scalping.

Nick has another chart that is also great for scalping and is almost fool proof, I know for a fact that when he is in the market he is making huge pips on a daily basis. His chart is something he has been working on for several years and now is at the stage where he can clobber the market.

Fibonacci patterns do well on a Renko chart as shown in this one.

Yes, definitely the indicators are to help eye to recognize profitable or dangerous patterns. And as everyone's eye-brain link works it's own way there are many ways to make a chart pretty (readable)

Roypragash:
Hi Blaiserboy,

I'm interested in this system, please send me more information on this system.

I'm very new to forex trading.

Regards

Of course, Just go to the first post of this thread and there are all the materials you need to get started.

Get some charts set up and start working with them.. and post your questions in here.

Nick watches the thread closely and will be pleased to help you.

After you get familiar with the original setup. then you can start to make it your own, add or subtract indicators as you require.

Best of luck with your trading.!!

daveM

This is what you get when you set up as per the first post in this thread, as you can see, this chart is easy to follow and also profitable

Files:
davem-0357.png  49 kb

Nice taste on Gold in the past 16 or 18 hours

Files:
davem-0358.png  27 kb

ChrisTinus:
Semafor and COG are probably most misleading indicators if you want to show history. I've tested COG on renko because it gives me consistent positive results on H1 charts. On renko it doesn't behave so well. If you want to backtest it try JB COG no repaint-final. Probably tinkering with settings would make it helpful in trading. Tried from 60 to 480 and the longer seem better. But I'd rather rely on something that gives positive results on wide range of settings.

can you please upload that JB COG no repaint? google can´t find it...

marley60:
can you please upload that JB COG no repaint? google can´t find it...

maybe make the length of one to be like 300 or more bars to give it more stability

Hi Guys,

I'm getting seriously, seriously drunk today. hey hey it's weekend.

I know most of you have problems and almost most of you who post in my topic had the problem of finance, of the successful trading, but not of social life and not of the spouse or girlfriend.

But my case is opposite, Being trading full-time from 7 years. My social life = dead, girlfriend or spouse = doesn't exist, finance and trading system = success.

I'm happy but yet very very depressed. I can only share my heart with the people I know. That's you, can't share this with Mom and Bro and Sis.. not a topic i would be able to comfortably talk to them, But I Have you guys!! My trading friends!

I want to share 2 German Videos again, one's with the lyrics that's how I feel and one's a video which i already perviously shared on the topic, but he teaches me that I have a family member who's sick and that I'm in Depression for nothing and the only way to come out of it is through the Lord.

I hope no one gets offended and if you do, hehe, get your ak-47 or your US colt rifle and shoot me to death with all the bullets you got, I'll be glad to hopefully see paradise and Jesus!

Video 1 German with Lyrics. Ohne Dich - Rammstein Lyrics and English Translation - YouTube

Video 2 German Dub-step no lyrics. RDKS - Rammstein - "Ohne Dich" (Klangselektor's Dubstep Remix) - YouTube

Video 3 A guy not in my faith teaching me of my faith! . Ex-Muslim Conversion Story - YouTube

Best Nick

Reason: