Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 309

hi mr nims,

Need your info is there any different to put your indicators to MT4 400 build 646, to be honest I have difficulties to do it.... please need your help re. this matter, cause I really like your system...

thank's before

oldmahesa:
hi mr nims,

Need your info is there any different to put your indicators to MT4 400 build 646, to be honest I have difficulties to do it.... please need your help re. this matter, cause I really like your system...

thank's before

Hi Oldmahesa,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page185

Best

Lovely GOLD and DAX.....

Super Charts you make Mr Nims.!!!!

One day, Nick, we will have to meet for a coffee...., and I think I will be able to buy.....!

Thanks so much for your help over a long time.

"One day, Nick, we will have to meet for a coffee...., and I think I will be able to buy.....!"

Did you forget that you will be coming to the coffee shop on a new Mercedes paid by Renko? Ha, ha, ha...

Hermes

Here is a simple chart, profitable and easy

Files:
davem-0353.png  22 kb
davem-0354.png  26 kb

Hello mr_nims;

thank you for this system, would you please refer me to the post of the last version and it's manuals?

Semafor and COG are probably most misleading indicators if you want to show history. I've tested COG on renko because it gives me consistent positive results on H1 charts. On renko it doesn't behave so well. If you want to backtest it try JB COG no repaint-final. Probably tinkering with settings would make it helpful in trading. Tried from 60 to 480 and the longer seem better. But I'd rather rely on something that gives positive results on wide range of settings.

ChrisTinus:
Semafor and COG are probably most misleading indicators if you want to show history. I've tested COG on renko because it gives me consistent positive results on H1 charts. On renko it doesn't behave so well. If you want to backtest it try JB COG no repaint-final. Probably tinkering with settings would make it helpful in trading. Tried from 60 to 480 and the longer seem better. But I'd rather rely on something that gives positive results on wide range of settings.

Making entries based on a chart is to be price action, indicators just make a pretty picture. Whether an indicator repaints or not, it is still price action for entries.

There is no 'best' indicator other than the last couple bars.

In this thread are all sorts of combinations of indicators that people have used with good success..., and other people have failed to see how to use the same charts.

I just post alternative charts with a view to exposing others to different approaches. The COG - Semaphore is great for scalping.

Nick has another chart that is also great for scalping and is almost fool proof, I know for a fact that when he is in the market he is making huge pips on a daily basis. His chart is something he has been working on for several years and now is at the stage where he can clobber the market.

Fibonacci patterns do well on a Renko chart as shown in this one.

Files:
davem-0356.png  36 kb

yayaria:
Hello mr_nims; thank you for this system, would you please refer me to the post of the last version and it's manuals?

Check out the first post of this thread, follow those instructions, then start to work your way through the thread to see what alterations people have made for them selves.

You will see some interesting variations, however, you will find that the charts on the first post of the thread will allow you to make significant money.

Best of luck.

Reason: