Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 315

Here is a chart for Oil, I just opened this one but I like it already.

I am setting up one instance of Metatrader to attempt to trade some commodities and stocks and indexes...., reason being is that the European market opens in the wee morning hours and I would sure like to be able to trade in normal working hours.

I think I can trade Gold and Oil and a couple volatile stocks in the day time. after the Forex goes quiet in the morning.

If I can trade normal hours, then trading will be a lot more fun for me. I will keep ya posted..... lol

Files:
davem-0479.png  14 kb

Many of us want to know the secret to success in trading wit Renko bars... and we try all nature of things.. indicators and time frames and bar sizes...

The big determinant in a trade is trend.... if there is a good trend...... the good things will happen.... if there is no trend,,,,,,,, losses come quickly.

Trying to pick tops and bottoms is an exercise in futility.... trading with a steep trend is where the reward is.

I will post some examples as days pass.

Hi DaveM,

Don't worry about the London Session if you can trade the US Morning, because everything moves in the NY Session. I mean everything, fx, commodities, stock indices as well as shares.

ME being in India, Asian = Morning London = Afternoon and US = Evening, But I don't have the habit of waking up early, So I only do the London and US Morning.

Thanks for the heads up with Google CFD, I'm on IC Markets. So The Instrument isn't there, but I'll dig up on a broker that has them.

I have to research Oil again.

Have a Nice Weekend!

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi DaveM,

Don't worry about the London Session if you can trade the US Morning, because everything moves in the NY Session. I mean everything, fx, commodities, stock indices as well as shares.

ME being in India, Asian = Morning London = Afternoon and US = Evening, But I don't have the habit of waking up early, So I only do the London and US Morning.

Thanks for the heads up with Google CFD, I'm on IC Markets. So The Instrument isn't there, but I'll dig up on a broker that has them.

I have to research Oil again.

Have a Nice Weekend!

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Actually i also have the same addiction, i sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning, some worries to do only for sydney session but overall, the most pairs moves when i wake up....lol

I don't like to trade CFDs because of huge spreads i noticed in many brokers. I wanted to give Gold a try although big spreads there but maybe some testings visually. I am confused with the Gold box size, You said $2.5 if i remember but how? can you please little bit explain it?

And, At night 4:00 AM, we will have a new worldcup 2014 champion, seems exciting match but who can say anything...lol...because i am wondering about Brazil that how they are doing from last 2 matches. Germany is best so far.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Folks,

Calm before the Storm.

A lolly n hardy movie before the FIFA final today. (As exciting as the marriage day!)

Laurel And Hardy Our Wife 1931 Full - YouTube

Enjoy and an exciting weekend!

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

This is the setup used by LordFxt which garnered him many many pips per week.

Maybe this is too simple for someone to use.

Files:
davem-0483.png  16 kb

I was sleeping when Gold when on a trip... That was hard to take.

I hope someone nailed it.

After I posted above I was able to get a little pop.

The second chart is Google, I wanted to see if I could trade during the New York market hours as it is not easy for me to be awake for London open.

And you can see that both of these trades are done with very simple tools, no need for complex junk.

UPDATE

I just closed another entry with Google..... 200 pips for today and New York has been open for 30 minutes.

I will look for more CFD's to trade during New York open hours.

Files:
davem-0484.png  18 kb
davem-0486.png  18 kb

Hi folks,

A craziness at it's extreme. lolz

Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith (Lyrics) - YouTube

Enjoy! Germany!

Lets get drunk, drunker and Drunkest!

--

To Your Success!

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hello Nick and other friends,

Can someone help me here for GOLD - $2.5? I mean, how to set it? I am very confused for it that you guys didn't stated the number of pips. Maybe i am new in Gold...lol

I would like to see what are the best optimized settings for gold by you guys?

I guess that you guys mean its 25 pips?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello Nick and other friends,

Can someone help me here for GOLD - $2.5? I mean, how to set it? I am very confused for it that you guys didn't stated the number of pips. Maybe i am new in Gold...lol

I would like to see what are the best optimized settings for gold by you guys?

I guess that you guys mean its 25 pips?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Each broker is a bit different on spreads and digits...

Look in your chart platform and tell me the exact spread... complete with the decimal place.

I think Nick uses a five digit broker.... I use a broker that has 2 digits for Gold

Reason: