New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 27

mladen:
xamil777 But there are few more errors in that code that should be corrected

d_rsi_ver2.mq4

I tried to add the modified code, which is in ver2, but every time I see the new tick dips

xamil777:
OMG thx mladen you best one

xamil777

Attaching the one that does the calculation in a simpler way and avoids some traps that were in that code you were working on

Files:
d_rsi_nmc.mq4  8 kb

Thank you mladen is what you need

Finally a working version for me! One problem however - I cannot change the time frame at all, only the default (2) is accepted. All other values generate a error : 2014.02.17 23:57:02.255 RenkoLiveChart_v3.303 indicator AUDUSD,M1: Error: Invald time frame used for offline renko chart (RenkoTimeFrame)!

Every version of this indi gives the exact same error ... can you help me get rid of it? What am I doing wrong?

mladen:
keshav Here you go

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much. Lots of thanks.

Thanks

The Xennon:
Finally a working version for me! One problem however - I cannot change the time frame at all, only the default (2) is accepted. All other values generate a error : 2014.02.17 23:57:02.255 RenkoLiveChart_v3.303 indicator AUDUSD,M1: Error: Invald time frame used for offline renko chart (RenkoTimeFrame)! Every version of this indi gives the exact same error ... can you help me get rid of it? What am I doing wrong?

The Xennon

As long as you do not try to use some legal time frame for renko offline chart, you cn use any time frame (for example: you can use 2,3,4 but you can not use 1 or 5 since 1 minute and 5 minute are time frames handled by your broker)

Here is an example where I attached 3 RenkoLiveChart_v3.303indicators to a same chart (time frames 2,4 and 6 with different renko box sizes) and all they work OK along with range bars that are written using time frame 3

Files:
renko_6.gif  130 kb

@mladen

aha! ok, thank you - it was confusing the hell outta me why it was rejecting my choices. I am still not 100% sure about using these indies - Is it necessary that the main *live* chart be a M1? I assume the reason for choosing M1 is to allow for finer resolution of incoming ticks? Is that correct? If not, could you explain what is the best way to select the live chart and what the differences are between them?

The Xennon:
@mladen aha! ok, thank you - it was confusing the hell outta me why it was rejecting my choices. I am still not 100% sure about using these indies - Is it necessary that the main *live* chart be a M1? I assume the reason for choosing M1 is to allow for finer resolution of incoming ticks? Is that correct? If not, could you explain what is the best way to select the live chart and what the differences are between them?

Not the ticks (ticks are the same for all time frames) but the prices. On a 1 minute time frame you have most details of go the prices were formed (since we do not have real tick data for metatrader). So, the best is to use 1 minute charts as as a source for offline renko charts

This is a couple of indicators using bands both made compatible with the new MT4.

Another "band" indicator made compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Reason: