[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 665

Tantrik:
What difference does it make - if it was a profit, you could be in a trend or in a correction ))))

When you know what's what, then you trade. You shouldn't care what anybody thinks. I think that tomorrow it will be 1.30. You should trade what you think, but not on the minutes.

Tantrik:
I'm fine, and I don't know what goes where.

Who among us is 100% sure what and where it will go? If you listen to everyone, you're going straight to Uncle Cola, you know it))))

strangerr:

Во, когда определишь где что, тогда и торгуй. Тебе должно быть пофиг, кто что думает и говорит про минутки. Артикул думает, что мы идем вверх, а я думаю что завтра будет 1.30, а ты торгуй то что ты думаешь.

)))

Sdimm:

Who among us is 100% sure what and where he will go? If you listen to everyone, you'll go straight to Uncle Cola, you know it))))

He comes to us himself)))

strangerr:

The article thinks that we go up

Complemented the TS with an old development on volumes )))) This is the beginning of the upward movement on the yen and the dislocation on the tick volumetric)))) Conclusion - we go higher than 1.3233, because there is no similar signal to the opposite at this level )))

Sdimm:
If you listen to everyone, you're going straight to Uncle Cola, you know it))))
I'll second that. (chuckles)

strangerr:

You should buy 0.01 at W1 and wait a year or two.
You are better to buy 0.01 at W1 with 10 000 securities and wait for two years.
To illustrate an example, if you calculate the last move up from 1.26 to 1.32 it is 600 pips in 12 days = 50 pips per day .... it's good that the flop was not on the daily, if there was a flop it would be no more than 30 pips per day ......i.e., it is not a problem for a good scalper or pip trader like Tantric, 50 pips a day is not a problem, the problem is if the price fails, Daytraders go broke if they are real daytraders and look for entry points of a couple thousand pips, and Tantric keeps his 50 pips a day and he does not give a fuck where the price will go tomorrow ....

artikul:

Complemented the TS with an old development on volumes )))) This is the beginning of the upward movement on the yen and the dislocation on the tick volumetric)))) Conclusion - let's go higher than 1.3233, because there is no similar signal to the opposite at this level )))

After that it will be seen what and where: the move to 1.33 or to 1.29, also this week can be a continuation of the channel

If anyone is interested, I made an extropolator with two vertical lines which are used to set initial data for the forecast.

Files:

artikul:

Complemented the TS with an old development on volumes )))) This is the beginning of the upward movement on the yen and the dislocation on the tick volumetric)))) Conclusion - let's go higher than 1.3233, because there is no similar signal to the opposite at this level )))

Is this thing in the form of a script as well?
Reason: