Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 20

I've found a way to let the 2 minute chart run live without laggings.

Exit on signal

rollo:
Hi MrTools, thanks very much for your work on the ea and also thanks to eveyone contributing to this tread - I've learned alot.

I have placed the ea on a micro account for forward test and want to be sure of the parameters. It is opening trades but still opens multiple trades in the same trend. For example if 2 blue bars appear it will open a trade and if it hits it profit stop say 5 pips it will open another trade in the same direction with the appearance of the next bar. Is this right? or is it supposed to wait for the next 2 red bar to place a trade in the opposite direction.

Thanks in advance

Rollo

Can you set TP=50 instead of 5 and let EA exits the position when the exit signal appears?

hutrader:
I've found a way to let the 2 minute chart run live without laggings.

Please do share. :-)

lordsfxt:
How did you backtest a offline price bar chart ? , I still can;t use the trade simulator on it

Lordsfxt,

Could you please share which .set files you use for the different pairs (the different .set files you attached previously)? (maybe I overlooked it)

Hi,

Very nice system, Renko/Heikin Ashi is a smart combo.

I'm trying to keep up with the minimum files and trade conditions I need to use the system, keep it simple, follow Lordsfxt impressive 1000 pips/week(!) and 361 pips in one day before US session record(!), and try out the auto trading.

So far for manual trading I believe we need:

10piprenko.mql4 - Renko bars script for all lordsfxt's pairs except gbpjpy

xpMA.mql4 - Settings 0, 4, 4, 0, 0.8, 0.0, 4

Not sure if this is now superseded by the Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new[Alert].mql4

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert.mql4 - Settings 2, 2, 3, 2; Colors Magenta, Lime

And for EA I believe we need:

Fx Prime Heiken Ashi ma T3.mql4 - expert advisor

Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3_v1a.mq4 - updated Heikin Ashi bars

My understanding is lordsfxt made an EA which despite a bug works well and will work even better when bugs are fixed, and that a bug-free version with different MA is currently being tested.

Enter: Arrow alert from the xpMA.

Exit: Audio alert from Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert

Reentry: Second audio from Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alert in direction of xpMA

Please could folks let me know how this sounds, I'd like to get this right and compiling necessary files and rules in one place would be real handy for everyone,

Thanks

How can I have the EA autotrade?

At the moment I'm getting only alerts and audio signals, I have "allow live trading" on,

Thanks

problems with xpMA

This is a great system but I am having some problems with xpMA - its slowing my PC down and eating CPU once its on the 5+ charts - has anyone else had these problems and is there a fix? I know I haven't got the latest in terms of processor speed but its pretty decent kit. Help.

How it looks?

http://i044.radikal.ru/0909/7a/b61efa24852e.gif

Awhile ago someone mentioned a way of the 2min chart not lagging. Can someone shed light on this please?

Shawn

Any other updates, guys??

Reason: