Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 189

Guys, why can't I change my time-base candle stick to Renko style candle can anyone tell me what can I do to solve that problem....and yes I'm newbie of MT4 so please dont blame me for that stupid question :">

EA or Script

nald50:
I folks,

I stumbled on to this forum 2 weeks ago and after two years of trying to learn forex I am most impressed with Renko and see this as my new direction.

Unfortunately I have a problem.I have loaded 4 pairs and these are working fine but other pairs are not working. e.g Euro/Gb..Gb/CHF...The M1 charts work fine but the 2nd chart does not work on Two different broker platforms and on another Broker platform I get "waiting For Update"

Could some kind person help this 71 year old geriatric out Please.

Not in the same league as other folks here but Iwill share my details of success should this arise.

GO RENKO !!!!!!!

Cheers,

Ron

Hello,

Did you use the renko EA or the script? Try using the EA version 3.2. Also post your settings for the EA or script.

cukecvn:
Guys, why can't I change my time-base candle stick to Renko style candle can anyone tell me what can I do to solve that problem....and yes I'm newbie of MT4 so please dont blame me for that stupid question :">

download the pdf from page 1 of this thread.

then follow the step by step instructions.

Thanks Superblacksmith.

I used the EA 3.2 and put the MI on to a 15 minute chart which has gven me several months of history.Appears to have solved the problem on most of the charts.

Have a good day.

Ron

Backtesting

I found this picture. He used renko to backtest and it is very profitable, 100% winning. Is this possible with live trading?

Files:

Update

Hi superblacksmith,

This is my first day of trading Renko and one bite does not make meal but have banked 75 pips and .now 6.57 pm here so London is about to open.

I do have the standard charts running on another computor so I can compare..

Been doing this for approximately two year.Will give you an update in a month with spreadsheet

Cheers,

Ron

Navigator

Your navigator window is either minimised or "dislocated". Try to look thoroughly, it must be somewhere inside the metatrader. So, just drag and drop to the previous place.

By the way, i want to show something IMPOSSIBLE. When i looked at this, i didnt want to believe. Was it only succeeded during backtesting? Or will it also be profitable during live trading? However, It looks really impossible.Have a look.

Files:
proof1.png  38 kb
proof2.png  10 kb

Reason: