Import indicator values to excel

Hey guys,

I was wondering whether its possible to get indicator values from metatrader into excel. For example, using DLL I can export the ask/bid for various pairs. But is it possible to actually import specific indicator values (aka what is the value of 20MA in the 15 minute timeframe of GBPUSD) in excel?

Would appreciate any help in this matter.

You can write any values at files with csv extension and then open these files by Excel.

Hey Rosh,

Thanks for the help. I am more or less a newbie at Metatrader so is there any code you can show me as an example for doing such a thing? Would appreciate any help (and thanks again for confirming that I can do this!)

Thanks. Read no russian tho haha. I will try to understand as best as i can but any english resources by any chance?

Thanks. Did the trick.

You can export indicators and prices from MT4 to Excel and execute orders from excel to several MT4s + other cool staff. It is explained here www.fxdialogue.com.

mahras :
Thanks. Did the trick.

The russian info is not there anymore, can someone please direct me to another link or explain how to do this ? Ive looked everywhere. Thank you

Reason: